TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe the paid any amount when booking a hotel. I was looking and booked a hotel in early September for October and no hotels looked for any payment due to the fact they would have to cancel it new restrictions came it. It's all cancelled now. Julie is full of tit or maybe the oriel hotel is the exception

Reactions: 8
This!!!!! Thank you!!! She is not accurately portraying single parent life, in any way but especially not financially
Single parents get so much judgement levelled at them and it is people like her who just perpetuate the negative stereotype. While playing the single parent martyr 🙄 and getting praised for it.

Reactions: 11
Single parents get so much judgement levelled at them and it is people like her who just perpetuate the negative stereotype. While playing the single parent martyr 🙄 and getting praised for it.
Exactly! We arent al swanning around getting beauty treatments every week , I've had a haircut this year that's about it 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
He had a transplant I am convinced !!
He said a few weeks ago he was getting something done with his hair. He said he felt self conscious and it was something he wanted to do for himself. Fair play to him!!

Reactions: 9
He said a few weeks ago he was getting something done with his hair. He said he felt self conscious and it was something he wanted to do for himself. Fair play to him!!
He’s a nice lad unlike his sister!!

Reactions: 5
What the duck lads... she’s still going on her staycation.. she needs to be shot with a ball of her own shite

• Haha
  • Sad
She even rang her local td to make sure it was ok, for duck sake i havent seen my family in 6 weeks I have limited my contacts and this one must have at least 30 contacts a week

Reactions: 10
What the duck lads... she’s still going on her staycation.. she needs to be shot with a ball of her own shite
I hope to god she didnt actually contact a TD and waste their time with a stupid question on the hotel. She is just trying to justify it. If she had any cop on she would cancel.

Reactions: 16
She’s so full of shite!! She rang a TD?? That’s like me telling my 4 year old I rang Santa 🎅 to tell him about her and she’d believe me!’ Come on Julie we aren’t a bunch of donkeys like yourself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s going to The Oriel in Ballincollig..... sweet Jesus that’s insane , it’s literally on her doorstep....
Someone earlier said she mustn’t like her house as she’s out of it so much. I genuinely think none of her neighbours want to associate with her as she’s loud and prob put you on her IG for content. So she’s prob lonely, well soz Jules, clean your house and put your phone away

What’s she gonna do now with the latest announcement... no visitors to your house inside or out... she’ll guilt trip Sean now to move in with her
She hasnt a notion of sticking to that! She will still be over at her parents house every day, but wont show it on insta.... shes thick as duck tho, so will slip up😂

She’s going to The Oriel in Ballincollig..... sweet Jesus that’s insane , it’s literally on her doorstep....
Someone earlier said she mustn’t like her house as she’s out of it so much. I genuinely think none of her neighbours want to associate with her as she’s loud and prob put you on her IG for content. So she’s prob lonely, well soz Jules, clean your house and put your phone away
Ah shur she would need a break away, she never gets a minute to herself..... poor single mom😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got on to a TD to see if she could stay in a hotel for a night. What !? Who would think to do that 🤣 so embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Seriously how many hotels has that woman been in since the start of lockdown? We didn’t even get a staycation this year as both of us were so busy with work. 😡

Got on to a TD to see if she could stay in a hotel for a night. What !? Who would think to do that 🤣 so embarrassing.
She’d be lucky a TD would answer the phone!! Sure they are magicians at times like this they vanish!! Don’t go anywhere stay at home with your kids simple! She is given out but she will send them to play school..

Reactions: 13
She rang no td i guarantee you. Absolute scumbag.......going on about the houseparties. Look to your own actions julie and what you need to change big time

She rang no td i guarantee you. Absolute scumbag.......going on about the houseparties. Look to your own actions julie and what you need to change big time

Reactions: 15
Julie never stuck to restrictions ever, even when a 5k restriction she was in the range and smyths miles from her house. No idea why she is so bothered now because it won’t affect her. Fact! Couldn’t hold an educated conversation about it either. It’s the actions of her and everyone in suit who have the country in the state it’s in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.