TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the playhouse that she spoke to Santa about was for storing all the toys 😂
Shes crying out for Woodies to give her something, no shame!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the update 🤣. She must have blocked me, no idea why, I’ve never commented on her anywhere 🤔. Gutted now, where will I get my daily dose of knackery, scummy, grabby, entitled screeching??
Head over to claire baldings page...she will sort ye out 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
€200 in 2 days on toy storage. Heres an idea Julie stop buying them tit then your house won't be overrun, they are turning into 2 spoilt little kiddies. I bet they play with a 1/10 of what they have.

Reactions: 13
Its 12.20 she should have her housework done by now realistically seeing she is at home and they're in creche since early 🙄🙄 we all have to do it like. Compete asshat.

Reactions: 6
€200 in 2 days on toy storage. Heres an idea Julie stop buying them tit then your house won't be overrun, they are turning into 2 spoilt little kiddies. I bet they play with a 1/10 of what they have.
What I wouldn't give to have that kind of disposable income. Both working full time here and would never have that spare.

Reactions: 7
They’re
if herself and her mother are qualified child miners and can’t see the way those twins behave as unacceptable I’d seriously question their credentials. Obviously she’s being paid too much to get a job and go to work.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the update 🤣. She must have blocked me, no idea why, I’ve never commented on her anywhere 🤔. Gutted now, where will I get my daily dose of knackery, scummy, grabby, entitled screeching??
Come here we will give you it!! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re

if herself and her mother are qualified child miners and can’t see the way those twins behave as unacceptable I’d seriously question their credentials. Obviously she’s being paid too much to get a job and go to work.
Id question if either of them are qualified t.b.h,, I wouldnt let them mind my guinea pig, let alone my child!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The money spent on storage is a joke. There is way more affordable options, toy bags, those pop up canvas boxs all less than 20e. It's very manic to make a purchase of spending that amount of money when she has no job and in debt already. Very irresponsible with money

Reactions: 4
What I wouldn't give to have that kind of disposable income. Both working full time here and would never have that spare.
Oh stop, I would love it to.

Especially this month, I have 25 euros to end of the month 😬

It was one of those months everything just aligned badly 😂😭 I'll make it work though

Reactions: 4
Oh stop, I would love it to.

Especially this month, I have 25 euros to end of the month 😬

It was one of those months everything just aligned badly 😂😭 I'll make it work though
Yes same here. September/October so back to school and college. Thankfully I get paid weekly and himself monthly.

I reckon a lot of the spending is done on fantastic plastic .

Just thinking about her storage, surely she has an area under the stairs that she could make work, but oh no, go off and spend €200 on stupid boxes.

When my 5 kids were small, we had a 3 bedroom house and guess what?? We were able to keep the place under control. She drive me barmy.

Reactions: 7
She’s a Dub!! Sure I have to look up everyone who’s mentioned here not clued in at all!! 😂
Im away behind at the moment... oh to havea full time job working for myself 2 days a week 😉😅

She must have got more money from the credit union! Wish they gave it freely to me!

Last edited:
Lads I'm starting to wonder are the girls in Sweetness really secret trolls, first they gave julie that haircut that makes her jawline look huge and now they've given sms that semi permanent lip in in the worst colour ever!!
There has to be some reason for what they're doing to these ladies🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Get off your bleeping ass and phone and clean your house. Also the meals are great for her because she is always on the go, julie you do nothing all day, only scream into your phone. Also she is begging for a new washing machine for weeks now also. Lads the eye brows are just awful, she looks a bit like Dora.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get off your bleeping ass and phone and clean your house. Also the meals are great for her because she is always on the go, julie you do nothing all day, only scream into your phone. Also she is begging for a new washing machine for weeks now also. Lads the eye brows are just awful, she looks a bit like Dora.
She could of easily bought a machine with the money she spent on the storage, also if its a rental property isnt it upto the landlord to fix or supply a machine

Reactions: 10
Head over to claire baldings page...she will sort ye out 😁
I unfollowed her I constant whining about everything was grating on me

Im away behind at the moment... oh to havea full time job working for myself 2 days a week 😉😅

She must have got more money from the credit union! Wish they gave it freely to me!
No doubt the Childers allowance Tuesday the dope like 😂

If its rás she is on, nope it's upto her.
My mam is ras and the landlord does all that down to taps leaking they fix

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her I constant whining about everything was grating on me

No doubt the Childers allowance Tuesday the dope like 😂

My mam is ras and the landlord does all that down to taps leaking they fix
Think it really depends on the landlord you get some who do everything and others who you’ll never see

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.