TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember Lucy fitz did the opening of her leaving cert results online and she didn’t get what she wanted.. she came on a few days later talking about how Nathan Adam’s reached out to her ( I hadn’t heard of him at the time) but by the sounds of it he promised her the sun moon and stars, anyway she went off to meet him and that was the end of it she never mentioned him again.. I always wondered why she didn’t involve herself with him
I only just found Lucy Fitz around the time she brought out her palette with inglot but I didn’t actually watch her stories about her leaving results. She started a college course but left and moved to the UK and then she disappeared for ages. When she came back online she spoke a lot about her mental health and that she’d go into it sometime but if she did I never saw it. I remember feeling so sorry for her because she was so young, going through one of the biggest life changing moments trying to find her place in the world all through the eyes of social media. I didn’t realise Nathan Adams tried to get his claws into her as well, I just hope he didn’t contribute to what seemed to be a really rough time for her

“Remember Lucy fitz did the opening of her leaving cert results online and she didn’t get what she wanted.. she came on a few days later talking about how Nathan Adam’s reached out to her ( I hadn’t heard of him at the time) but by the sounds of it he promised her the sun moon and stars, anyway she went off to meet him and that was the end of it she never mentioned him again.. I always wondered why she didn’t involve herself with him”

I don’t know how to reply to this so I just copy and pasted sorry - absolute newbie!
Lucy didn’t get involved with him by his choice. because of the absolute BACKLASH he got for offering her a big job with no qualification that people in college with master degrees can’t get. She was offered it because she has a few followers and bawled her eyes out on camera when she didn’t get what she wanted! There was war, he knew better than to offer her the job. There’s people out there with marketing degrees that can’t get jobs and he offered her a full time job like that. It was ridiculous and she is also ridiculous.. I’ve never seen uproar quite like it!

sorry back to Julie

Reactions: 6
I only just found Lucy Fitz around the time she brought out her palette with inglot but I didn’t actually watch her stories about her leaving results. She started a college course but left and moved to the UK and then she disappeared for ages. When she came back online she spoke a lot about her mental health and that she’d go into it sometime but if she did I never saw it. I remember feeling so sorry for her because she was so young, going through one of the biggest life changing moments trying to find her place in the world all through the eyes of social media. I didn’t realise Nathan Adams tried to get his claws into her as well, I just hope he didn’t contribute to what seemed to be a really rough time for her
He definitely saw her as fresh meant and tried to get his claws into her but this was long before inglot or the move to the uk.. I just find it odd that someone fresh out of school with a huge following turned down the opportunity with him.. great call by her by all means but what was it that put her off him we’ll probably never know 😂

Reactions: 1
He definitely saw her as fresh meant and tried to get his claws into her but this was long before inglot or the move to the uk.. I just find it odd that someone fresh out of school with a huge following turned down the opportunity with him.. great call by her by all means but what was it that put her off him we’ll probably never know 😂
Hopefully she’s a good head on her shoulders and has good people around her to give her sound advice. For someone I’ve never met he gives me the absolute creeps, like he thinks he’s a real suave business man when in reality he’s a cork version of delboy. Looking at his Instagram page I really get the feeling that instahuns flock to him and surprise surprise they turn out to be the next brand ambassador for one of his pr clients. I’m very over the scam that Instagram is turning into

Reactions: 7
Jules joking about an attempted armed robbery at her credit union - I doubt the staff would get her humour🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The child's chair been brushed with what looks like they brushed a dog with 🤢.

OMG the brush was manky, nearly got sick

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just to give a balance here, plenty of people commented how pretty she was before all the free treatments she had. She is ruining her face. It's sad to look at and I think she's a right money grabbing wan. Saying that is not the same as mocking someone who isn't blessed with good looks.

Reactions: 11
Why why why is she making such a big deal about the mess of their toys. It seems like every week she is buying them more tat so the blame lies firmly with her. Is she that stupid that she cant see that
The sheer volume of cheap plastic crap around her house is vile.

Reactions: 9
She lives in a 3 bed room house, why not use the 3rd bedroom for toys.

If she says , I have no storage once more ................ We get it Julie, you want Woodies to send you storage for the bikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t find her page 🤔
Oh she’s still there, she’s currently dancing around the kip, after complaining that her table was only clean for a few mins. The kids are at preschool so it must have been the fairies that took the clothes out of the washer dryer and the silly little things were too lazy to fold them and put them away for Jules. Oh and she’s going heading out to woodies apparently to get a plastic box to throw the outside toys in, they are 120 euro each and she’s planning on buying it herself, she’d want to hurry though the rate she’s tagging woodies today they might get there first and gift her one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s still there, she’s currently dancing around the kip, after complaining that her table was only clean for a few mins. The kids are at preschool so it must have been the fairies that took the clothes out of the washer dryer and the silly little things were too lazy to fold them and put them away for Jules. Oh and she’s going heading out to woodies apparently to get a plastic box to throw the outside toys in, they are 120 euro each and she’s planning on buying it herself, she’d want to hurry though the rate she’s tagging woodies today they might get there first and gift her one!
Thanks for the update 🤣. She must have blocked me, no idea why, I’ve never commented on her anywhere 🤔. Gutted now, where will I get my daily dose of knackery, scummy, grabby, entitled screeching??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.