TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to stop watching this vile woman. Kids are out of control, house filthy, kids always watching a screen. She talks about how busy she is but does nothing. Julie a parent needs to parent. You were brushing the child’s hair with a filthy dirty brush, had a mucky bike up on the couch the other day. Easy know you’re not paying for furniture/appliances etc. You have no respect for anything. Posting your children in their underwear is a new low. And I’m disgusted with Kieran Corrigan for thinking she’s amazing. Get off your phone, turn off the screens, interact with your children and put manners on them. You disgust me, children need boundaries, rules and loads of love. And they won’t thank you for sharing them with the world like ornaments. You gave no idea what ‘hard and difficult’ mean. Living off the taxpayer, get a job and pay your way you horrible excuse for a woman

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but that's a child protection issue, showing your children's backsides in their underwear to thousands of people holy bleeping Jesus christ!!! I actually can't believe my eyes.
I would barley undress my own son in front of family members now that he is out of the nappy stage as it's his right to privacy and dignity. I'm actually in complete shock

Reactions: 20
sure she told everyone about him being toilet trained and standing up....not going there again... we should be grateful she didnt video that....

Reactions: 5
I reported the video of the kids totally inappropriate and she worked with kids unbelievable

Reactions: 8
Reported to who? Instagram is it
Ya instagram. Julie put up a video of the twins in matching underwear. People are going crazy say it's inappropriate... You never know who's following her or what kind of weirdos are out there. It's a bit much like.

Reactions: 7
I thought they were all down in the van in Garryvoe for the Mams birthday, I remember there was definitely a birthday down there and she had to go and get flowers and a card from the Dad fir the birthday.

Are they all going out for the Anniversary or just the parents ?? Wouldn't you think Sean or herself would drop the parents off and collect them at the place after the meal and give them some bit of a break !! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Screenshot_20201009-141645.png

Reactions: 5
Couldnt she of organised a takeaway from one of the many places doing them instead of letting her dad who has terminal cancer go out for dinner. Its october and its freezing plus the pandemic!

Reactions: 7
Are they bloody stupid cork cases are rising the father has terminal cancer so let's go out for a meal and sit outside in the freezing cold, they should be shielding that man

Reactions: 13
Maybe they only hid it from me. I retract all praise insta.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are they bloody stupid cork cases are rising the father has terminal cancer so let's go out for a meal and sit outside in the freezing cold, they should be shielding that man
He has a filthy mouth on him he could of said no F&& off 😊 But again no one I’d say would listen to him!! I have never heard so much crap regarding birthday, kids birthdays, or anniversaries!! Same tit with the other single mam from Cark!! All bullshit!!🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.