Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't thinking of others when she was in a make shift pub with kegs mixing with others during isolation, was she? Selfish thing.

This one thrives off of a pity party. Poor us 🙄 craves attention

Reactions: 15
I think Julie is confusing mastectomy with lumpectomy.
There are loads on here, and in real life that have experienced both, and can say with certainty, you don't head to the pub for lunch on a Friday after a mastectomy on a Monday.
Maybe Marie Keating foundation need to clarify this with her as currently it's going to do them damage with this liar on board.

Reactions: 16
There are loads on here, and in real life that have experienced both, and can say with certainty, you don't head to the pub for lunch on a Friday after a mastectomy on a Monday.
It wouldn't surprise me- but then she should be corrected. There was photos of the mum out dancing a week or two later waving her hands in the air. That just wouldn't be done with either a lumpectomy or a mastectomy (definitely not the latter!)But she's adamant it was a full mastectomy

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Maybe Marie Keating foundation need to clarify this with her as currently it's going to do them damage with this liar on board.
I will certainly be sending an email and would never donate to the charity.

Reactions: 2
If Droolies mother has had a full mastectomy(her words), her grandmother died of breast cancer (her words) is she not worried herself? Surely she would be priority for screening etc, but has never mentioned this. Ever.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it's just me but if my sibling was introducing a new other half we'd gave Goggled the hell out of them first.
"The Club",Granny,Aunty Betty etc didn't need the secret messenger to fill them in on Julie's shenanigans.It's all out there.

Reactions: 11
If Droolies mother has had a full mastectomy(her words), her grandmother died of breast cancer (her words) is she not worried herself? Surely she would be priority for screening etc, but has never mentioned this. Ever.
Definitely will mention it now and genetic testing will be her new buzz word

Reactions: 13
She wasn't thinking of others when she was in a make shift pub with kegs mixing with others during isolation, was she? Selfish thing.

This one thrives off of a pity party. Poor us 🙄 craves attention
No and she didn’t isolate her Chuckies away from her dad during the pandemic whilst he was undergoing chemo. Plus laughed in the faces of all those who lost loved ones during Covid by making her stupid Tik Toks with coffins.
---
Has there being no update on her HPV and Colposcopy results? Another join the bandwagon for a bit of engagement & money. Why doesn’t she bring Paula on her podcast this week to speak about her mastectomy and raise awareness for breast cancer. Once I hear it publicly from the horses mouth then I’ll believe it.
There’s no way the Merry Widow had a full mastectomy done and let home like that so quickly and straight to the pub.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ya she would be entitled to be screening and she can well afford go private.Gentic testing is e1500 private

Reactions: 2
But it is Marie Keating who will benefit regardless and get the money not the Clayton.
Absolutely, and I couldn’t think of a more deserving charity, having used their services myself. However, I cannot agree with their reputation being tainted here from merely being a beneficiary of a charity event not organised by them.
That’s all 😊
---
Definitely will mention it now and genetic testing will be her new buzz word
My thoughts exactly!

Reactions: 6
So after 2.5 days of heaving drinking she is bringing out the hig guns rehashing the mother's cancer story. Tell me you are in a come down without telling me. Haynes, Pity Party for One

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.