Twinsandme #60 Julie Haynes had a Limerick sexcation in her imagination

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very quiet about the parachute jump she doing next week. Then again she'll probably use it as all next weeks content

Reactions: 4
Each to their own re parenting but I would of thought at near 6 the twinnies would be past having naps in the afternoon? Fuinneog looks like he's asleep in back of car there

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else have near 6 year olds who fall asleep when they are in the car?? cos I've never seen it in other kids the same age, I don't think at that age napping during the day is standard??

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else have near 6 year olds who fall asleep when they are in the car?? cos I've never seen it in other kids the same age, I don't think at that age napping during the day is standard??
my kids have always slept in the car. my son is a teen now and anything over 30 mins heā€™s nodding

On a side note just submitted four complaints to ASAI. And reported a few bots too for the funšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
my son is in his 20's and always nods off in the car, its just the motion of the car that makes them fall asleep

Reactions: 5
The gnashers are brutal. Between them and the blown up lips then she canā€™t even talk . They re like dentures slipping. My dentist told me the cheap bonding can discolour easily from even tea and coffee.

Reactions: 8
Jesus I couldnā€™t really tell till I zoomed in because Iā€™m blind šŸ‘©ā€šŸ¦Æ but does she actually brush her teeth šŸ¤®

IMG_4938.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Off to see the Barbie movie even though she said last week on the pod she wouldn't bring them to see it. She said that because it wasn't animated and that it'd be too long to sit through for them. And she also said because it 12s. Probs after getting freebie tickets from somewhere

Reactions: 8
Off to see the Barbie movie even though she said last week on the pod she wouldn't bring them to see it. She said that because it wasn't animated and that it'd be too long to sit through for them. And she also said because it 12s. Probs after getting freebie tickets from somewhere
They will be bored out of their minds itā€™s not a movie for kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.