Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask, genuinely , why does her nose be so red all the time? Not taking the piss like is it hay-fever or something?! Even when she has foundation on

Reactions: 9
Get ready with Joolie who has a filter on and a retelling of what happened with your man🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why does she never shut the duck up about all the kids there is to play with at the mobile site. She mentions it every single time she goes down and then has to repeat it 10 times over as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get ready with Joolie who has a filter on and a retelling of what happened with your man🙄
Just what every 6yr old needs, their mother talking about her love life and friend problems and how here heart was broken in front of him.

Reactions: 19
Why does she never shut the duck up about all the kids there is to play with at the mobile site. She mentions it every single time she goes down and then has to repeat it 10 times over as well.
She’s probably hoping someone will stop by and kidnap them all so she can have a quiet afternoon/night watching Netflix…
---
Yeah Julie you really are gonna shower them tonight - you let them out to get drenched so you didn’t have to wash them. Let’s face it you can’t even wash yourself half the time 🫠

Last edited:
I actually think she might be with a fella, anchor is in bed showing crackers and looks to be right in the middle of the bed. The tables in the corner look different too, obvs Julie's is fifty and anchor just have a spray or something.
I think shes still with the fella. Pretending they broke up for the drama and maybe he didnt want to be involved in the insta circus.

Reactions: 11
I think shes still with the fella. Pretending they broke up for the drama and maybe he didnt want to be involved in the insta circus.
I think she's still with him too and just keeping it off insta. If it is all true I'd love to know the friend that done it

Reactions: 6
I think shes def still seeing him and just wants the person to stop contacting him.... did she ever think maybe its someone he knows trying to save him from her because they care about him lol... look at the carnage she puts our there herself for the Galway races .. I'd die if a brother of mine took her out and I wouldn't be long about putting him straight... anyone would she's a holy show..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That foundation she wears is awful. Won a bottle of it in our local pharmacy. It’s really heavy looks terrible in real life and feels horrible on

Reactions: 7
Since when did she isolate the twins from her mother does she forget she's posting every day. They just weren't brought to the hospital while she was in there

• Haha
So now saying twins didn't see mother for weeks.But julie day your mother came out hospital you twins and your mother went to pub for lunch.
---
Since when did she isolate the twins from her mother does she forget she's posting every day. They just weren't brought to the hospital while she was in there
They all went to pub for lunch

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.