Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Problem is joes farm aren’t doing as good as they have before. So go see the enlisting this one has put me right off going. I was, but now I’ll just donate online to Marymount instead. A large part of joes farm doing this is the extra you will buy when you’re there. €10 car entrance and then €10 per bunch. But you have their shop etc as well there. I’m so disappointed I. Then to see Julie at it. A charity event and she’s being used of all people to advertise it.

Reactions: 7
My own mother died of cancer very young. I was always out with my donations anytime I saw a cancer cause. To be honest between the massive CEO wages and now all these influencers I’d rather give to the local care centres where you see the good they do in the community. And I’ve seen it with my own eyes. The charity sector is changing. Everyone’s been touched by this horrific disease. People want to donate. Trials and research are funded by huge corporations not huns doing plane jumps. Unfortunately people think they re donating to finding cures. The local centres do great work. Therapy etc. that’s where I’ll always give now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Peikinnnn sunflowers in Killaaaaa in ayst Caaarrrrk
Jesus Droolie as a fellow Corkonian, please learn to speak properly. Your such an embarrassment. And as Fuinneog is so sports mad, you’d think she would’ve been up in town last night to cheer on the Cork girls coming home. Ah naaaahhhh. Too much trouble to do something Fuinneog would’ve probably enjoyed. Poor lad. Feel so sorry for that little boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus Droolie as a fellow Corkonian, please learn to speak properly. Your such an embarrassment. And as Fuinneog is so sports mad, you’d think she would’ve been up in town last night to cheer on the Cork girls coming home. Ah naaaahhhh. Too much trouble to do something Fuinneog would’ve probably enjoyed. Poor lad. Feel so sorry for that little boy.
Are you joking? Sport and gaa is only for men!!! Not a hope you’ll catch Julie supporting the women’s team.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pink for girls & blue for boys…why would she be bringing him to cheer on a camogie team??!! And definitely would never think of doing it to inspire ER to think outside the box either 🙄 Poor kids, doing only as their gender “should”

Reactions: 15
No in Julies world... only girls support girls and boys support boys...

Reactions: 6
The poor manager boy buying his own tickets for the podcast in the opera house?? My God I would have thought him being the big celebrity manager that he is would be front and centre for free!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The poor manager boy buying his own tickets for the podcast in the opera house?? My God I would have thought him being the big celebrity manager that he is would be front and centre for free!!
Reeks of desperation!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Julie work with hello fresh or am I remembering wrong? Nice little mention of them in her stories without saying she works with them

Reactions: 3
Does Julie work with hello fresh or am I remembering wrong? Nice little mention of them in her stories without saying she works with them
She has deffo worked with them in the past. It’s hilarious when she tries to promote them in my opinion

Reactions: 9
Id say they ended up not getting the tickets and are just hoping it'll all go away.....

Reactions: 13
Keep after them that's just ridiculous the amount of new followers they would have got in that frenzy this tit needs reporting

Reactions: 7
I’m way behind. Sorry if this has already been said but her race day tic tok. If you are buying new look shoes and bags for a fiver. Why would you be spending money on hair and make up? I’d rather do my own and save my money so I can buy something decent. I wonder was the hat and dress cheap as well? The dress did look homemade to be fair. I can’t believe she went out like that.

Reactions: 11
Keep after them that's just ridiculous the amount of new followers they would have got in that frenzy this tit needs reporting
Boy manager got 10,000 plus new followers from the cold play tickets competition!

Screenshot_20230808_150410_com.huawei.photos_edit_29532189191326.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_144050_com.huawei.browser_edit_29570995265278.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
That's disgraceful, surely they can be reported for that type of thing??
They have practically bought 40 or 50 thousand followers possibly more over the last year, running competitions. I don't know who it can be reported to, look's so dodgy that they can't get followers naturally.
---
Julie got around 8,000

Screenshot_20230808_143842_com.huawei.browser_edit_32211479216438.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I reported that comp to ccpc last week and got an automated email to say someone would be in touch within 15 working days

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.