Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Lollyloulou for the winning thread title suggestion 🥳🥳🥳

Recap of last thread.

Joolies fella is gone. Well that's if he ever existed of course and wasn't just made up for pod content. According to Joolie one of the people in her circle put the kibosh on it. They set up a fake page and messaged your man all about Julie. He said ignore it and it'll be grand. But shur then they messaged his family, his friends and his clubs. No way back from that apparently so it was bye bye "Sam". Plenty of dramatics from Julie the day before podcast was released and before she launched a competition. Bit suss maybe?🤔

Julie was quiet then on insta just an odd story to reassure the sheeples she was fine and she threw up a few prerecorded stories. Looks like she had work done on her face though and that's why she was off insta. Her botox so bad she looks like she's transforming into something from star trek.

Air in Rows and Fuinneog still not about too much. Seem to be spending the summer with granny in Garryvoe and Joolie goes to visit of a weekend. I mean the poor single mum needs a break shur she never gets one.

Off to the Galway Races we went. Joolie got her dress and hat made for Ladies Day. Her outfit made her look about 20 years older than she is and could best be described as boring. She didn't enjoy Ladies Day but whether that's because she's a bitter aul biddy as she didn't win or what who knows🤷‍♀️ She got drunk as a skunk, did plenty of cursing , was looking for shots and managed to cut herself. Pretty standard Julie behaviour really.
Let's see what day two of the races brings.

COLDPLAY competition launched last week and winner was to be announced this week. No sign yet. Another fake competition from Julie and boy wonder?

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

Attachments

• 7.7 KB
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 19
    The way she said ‘this one back there won best hat’. What a sore loser😳

Reactions: 25
    When will mejoolie ever learn there is nothing less attractive than a drunk.
    she always seems to be doing ok until she gets absolutely shitfaced, then they run a mile! I’m sure the decibels are increased too when she’s pissed, which must be unbearable.

Reactions: 23
    Julie is coming across as very jealous of the younger girls. She's always been a bitter woman but she's getting worse. She's a disgrace no matter what age she is. And trying to make out her friends were as bad as her yesterday trying to take the heat off her won't work. If the mystery Tipperary man liked her, he wouldn't dump her over a few messages from another nut case. She's an easy ride, that's about it. Her outfit yesterday was all wrong. She tried to look classy but she doesn't know how to do that loom so she ended up with a drag queen head and a grandmother of the bride body.

• Haha
    Reactions: 30
    There’s nothing wrong with going out & getting drunk & having a bop. I just don’t know why she shares it. Just put the phone down & have some cop on.

Reactions: 22
    I don't think she got it that wrong yesterday style wise. Yes the dress was badly tailored. If it had been more pencil shaped it would have worked. I liked her headpiece. I'd lose the stripe at the front of her hair and tone down the eye makeup.

Reactions: 11
    There’s nothing wrong with going out & getting drunk & having a bop. I just don’t know why she shares it. Just put the phone down & have some cop on.
    She has to keep up with being a full time mad ba$tard shur.... She's an absolute woman tbh. Giving out about the young crowd, you'd swear she owned the place, i hate that crap, shows up pretending to be something she's not, then complains about others being there enjoying the races. The mask always slips with her type.

• Heart
    Reactions: 28
    The cheek of her giving out about it being full of young ones and teenagers only finished the leaving cert! They have as much right to be there as she does like! And I'd say they weren't in half the drunken state that she was, honestly lads a woman in her mid 30's going on like her, how is she not mortified.
    ---
    I'd say she won't post near as much now today, she will have the fear from last night so will keep her stories quiet no doubt

She has to keep up with being a full time mad ba$tard shur.... She's an absolute woman tbh. Giving out about the young crowd, you'd swear she owned the place, i hate that crap, shows up pretending to be something she's not, then complains about others being there enjoying the races. The mask always slips with her type.
    I don’t understand the complaints about it being too young. Young people are allowed out 😂 she’s man mad, all she thinks of is men. I have a friend like that & going anywhere with her is exhausting.

• Heart
    Omg, her days/nights out are my worst nightmare. Why does she have to get so shitfaced? How does she cope with the fear the next day?!! I’d be in the horrors 😂 her makeup yday reminded me of the way it was for the twins christening 🤡 less can be more Julie! Let’s see what today brings 😂🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 20
    How is she not always dying the next day? I often wonder are half the drunken antics put on? I'd be in a heap, stuck to bed.

Reactions: 23
    Gates don't open till 215. She'll be drunk before she even gets there . That's if she going to it of course

Reactions: 6
    How is she not always dying the next day? I often wonder are half the drunken antics put on? I'd be in a heap, stuck to bed.
    I was wondering the same, I wonder does she use ❄ ❄❄ to help with the hangovers? I’ll never forget the time she was only out for 2 hours and already had 7 pints. I think she has major alcohol issues

• Heart
    • Wow
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.