Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tempted to comment that her creepy boy manager gives me a permanent ick 😫 the actual hack of him 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god the neck of her asking for spot prizes. A club did a memorial like that for my grandfather for years and we as a family donated the spots. She’s absolutely vile

Reactions: 12
Oh my god the neck of her asking for spot prizes. A club did a memorial like that for my grandfather for years and we as a family donated the spots. She’s absolutely vile
Does it surprise you? Shur she's taking from everyone all her life, it's an in-bred entitlement, why change now...

Boy manager gives me the ick. I have no doubt that he's on the dole and wasting taxpayers money. He's as scummy as Julie...
What ideas did Julie make up for the show? She's been fishing for ideas and topics for months and her minions are now going to pay to hear the shite that was sent to her.

Julie is going to come out from that show looking like a fool, and that's Brenda's aim. Give it a few weeks and the podcast will sink and the friend thing will fall apart.

Reactions: 14
Does it surprise you? Shur she's taking from everyone all her life, it's an in-bred entitlement, why change now...

Boy manager gives me the ick. I have no doubt that he's on the dole and wasting taxpayers money. He's as scummy as Julie...
What ideas did Julie make up for the show? She's been fishing for ideas and topics for months and her minions are now going to pay to hear the shite that was sent to her.

Julie is going to come out from that show looking like a fool, and that's Brenda's aim. Give it a few weeks and the podcast will sink and the friend thing will fall apart.
Nothing surprises me with her really she’s scum. Total taker. Her and the boy manager are the ultimate scum of the earth. Two creatures weak for themselves. Well met. The Brenda one cute out then making a muppet of her.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever bought or used that silk pro max she’s advertising?? Wont be buying using her promo for sure but am curious to know if it’s any good or a pure waste of money??
I found it good, obviously doesn't work as good as professional but defo reduces hair growth, and you need to be consistent with it.

Thanks for that. Was it very painful do you mind me asking? Sorry for derailing thread but I’m very tempted to buy. Have gone to therapie for laser and the loved the results so interested in this for my legs as can’t justify the price at the min 🙈
No wasn't painful at all! Like you know when you get a flash of the light but not painful just a little hot when your on the high settings 🙂

New thread lads 👇👇👇👇

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.