Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has cracked me up, she doesn’t even call them by their names anymore. She calls them by how much her followers get off “the 20s”
Tomorrow they’ll be the “the 10s” 😂
4471BB04-3483-4371-81E5-59E5DBC98C69.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dr Niamh lynch has up about kids on Internet.Shared video when click in to woman page she has very interesting things to say.These influencers sharing private stuff about kids

Reactions: 8
Why the duck does she share Fionn crying? I know can't see him in that story but still. Air in rows needs a bit of manners put on her

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Allergic to eggs because it was mentioned here she doesnt eat them anymore...those food tests arnt exactly life and death anyway,if you get a slight reaction to eggs or tomatoes you could prob keep eating them...its hardly like the nut allergy and how serious that can be

Reactions: 14
lip fillers, always thought he a bit weird. Confirmed
Confirmed 💯%

What a life Julie leads, checking up on tattle about what people are saying. Tattlers come on here when having a cuppa and here for gossip, poor Julie needs to come on for content and to bulk up her self esteem, sad life

• Haha
Lottie Daisy mother had Julie day 2 dress on and it still looks like a nicotine stained lace curtain.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love when tattlers hit a nerve and the huns try and turn it into a trolling thing. Jules being a drunken scum in galway while the children are dumped on granny for days on end are her choices and she's trying to mask her guilt by mentioning tattle

I hope she's going to get the children to pick up all the water balloons when they are finished, but somehow I doubt it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.