Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
I am one of those that hate when influencers post about someone they don't knows death even if they are local to them. If they don't know them it is disingenuous. She obviously went into rip.ie for the photo too.

I also hate when random people leave condolences on a strangers death notice...the ones signed off as "a cork mom" or "a waterford mother". The worst ones are when it is a child that has passed away and they say something like "hugging my son extra tight tonight" .

Reactions: 46

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Nothing is a treat for those kids.
Almost nothing ❤
It would be an absolute treat for them to be allowed lie down and recover when they're sick,to be helped speak properly,to have 5% routine and stability in their lives.It would be a massive treat to be raised with an awareness of basic manners and behaviour,to get the chance to go to school and learn

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Bingo cards at the ready for the trip to Dublin.
stop off at Jctn 14(only because it’s called Mayfield and she can remember that)
Some drama about diesel or keys or phone or money.
Veruca Salt making Fuinneog cry.
Can’t remember the name of the hotel.
Can’t find the hotel.
Can’t find anywhere to park.
Gets clamped or a parking ticket.
Can’t remember where she’s parked.
Veruca Salt dressed as a cross between a screaming flamingo and Barbies long lost daughter.
Kids jumping and screeching around the hotel.
Add away if I’ve forgotten anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Clearly not you 🤡🤡 Stupid statement!!!
Have you read the news lately that there is a new subvariant of the Omnicron that’s spreading very fast again. Testing never stopped nor did Coronavirus disappear. There is still very vulnerable, immune suppressed people with long term illness who are at very high risk. Nevermind the millions suffering from long Covid!!!
Dear god not this shit again please no

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jellybb

VIP Member
Isn’t her kitchen just disgustingly tacky? Between the crushed velvet door knocker chairs, the brick effect wall, the stupid inspirational quotes and the 500 framed photos on the wall it is just so fucking chavvy

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
cannot believe she said she drove this morning after all that drink, I hope to God she is caught some day, she deserves to be off the road. And as for giving out about all the young people..Julie them young people all paid to get in and paid for their food and drink, they deserve to be there as anyone else does. Most people know the days to avoid the races and what days to go where it is more her age group

Reactions: 33

Heidi77

VIP Member
I remember a few years back when my kids were little one of the kids only arrived back in school in mid September. The mum told me they had been in Orlando on their hols. Then proceeds to complain about the cost of the books etc and how she couldn't afford the voluntary contribution. We all know those types.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Question I’d have to ask how is she able to pay a lump sum of her loan and she’s playing the struggling mother ?? I’m just off night shift back in later tonight I can barely pay my mortgage and she’s able to afford holidays, nights away endless meals out and pay lump sums off a loan at times. And no job ??? Aaahh nah I’m doing something wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Taylor17

VIP Member
Julie is coming across as very jealous of the younger girls. She's always been a bitter woman but she's getting worse. She's a disgrace no matter what age she is. And trying to make out her friends were as bad as her yesterday trying to take the heat off her won't work. If the mystery Tipperary man liked her, he wouldn't dump her over a few messages from another nut case. She's an easy ride, that's about it. Her outfit yesterday was all wrong. She tried to look classy but she doesn't know how to do that loom so she ended up with a drag queen head and a grandmother of the bride body.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Shanto

The over exaggerated efforts on the comp winner is so sketchy, screenshotting the DM convo with the voice note etc.... and lord jaysus like a winner from Carrigaline.... hahahaha there is no tickets, guaranteed.... theres been a deal done to pose as comp winners with a sob story that they couldn't secure them or something. There was about 80k comments on Droolies post for the comp, and the winner is from her home town.... Aaaaahhhhhh Naaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
"I spoil them"..they can't speak,massive amounts of time off school,did f**k all with them all summer until the term-time piss up,has zaro manners or rearing on them,zaro routine,shared custody with your mother...roll over Supernanny
And what you put out you get back..the dog who sent you that Tinder sleeze would have heard your riding bareback story etc and though that'd be your thing

Reactions: 28