Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunflower picking for Marymount, the hospice that looked after Mick in his dying days & she didnโ€™t donate a cent out of the money she made from Micks Egg boards. Go way out of it Droolie & hang off some other bandwagon.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Why post about sunflowers in black and white? Post in colour so you can actually see the flowers you eejit.

And why did she only mention the skydive 6 days before it. Surely she'd be trying to raise as much money as possible and should have mentioned it weeks ago to try get as much money raised as she could.

Reactions: 26
Thread 39, Paula had no bra on and was digging outside the mobile. No picture or videos.

Screenshot_20230807_155024_com.huawei.browser_edit_28445228660763.jpg

---
How much is a tandem jump, does JuLie pay for that herself or out of the charity money? Will she be getting a fee for doing this?
---

Reactions: 5
I seen other influencers advertising Marie keating foundation fir their 30k in 30 days and they were all marked as ads, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is an ad as julie and eoin don't promote anyone or thing for free

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I seen other influencers advertising Marie keating foundation fir their 30k in 30 days and they were all marked as ads, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is an ad as julie and eoin don't promote anyone or thing for free
Disgusted at anyone getting paid to do an ad for the Marie Keating foundation but then again the ceo of it is obviously paying them so it's a contract.

Reactions: 7
I Hope to jezs these so call influencers are not being paid by charity's to promote fundraisers utter waste of money if they are.

• Heart
  • Sad
If these muppets getting paid why he'll is charity looking for us to give money

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I Hope to jezs these so call influencers are not being paid by charity's to promote fundraisers utter waste if money if they are.
Didn't Julie make a circus out of the cystic fibrosis charity event too knowing she was flying out on holiday the same night.

Reactions: 9
If these muppets getting paid why he'll is charity looking for us to give money
Email the Marie Keating charity and tell them you cannot donate while they pay influencers and shady ones like JuLie who robs and throws bags of vomit into hotel recycle bins. Fcuk that, Marie Keaton won't be getting one cent nor breakthrough cancer research, they associate with Julie is enough said

Reactions: 12
Come on a wholesome bank holiday Monday with Joolie๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ the way she says Cork irritates me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The absolute lying scumbag bleep!! My cousin had a double mastectomy and reconstruction. There is no way Paula had one. She would have been in agony barely able to move, sheโ€™d have had drains in as well and been on morphine. My cousin couldnโ€™t do anything for weeks.

Reactions: 16
I know everyone is different but my mother had a mastectomy, no reconstruction, and I had to bring her back to the hospital every 2nd day to empty her drains and have her dressings changed. Even on Christmas morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
QUOTE="Bidscavan, post: 16272940, member: 49112"]
Come on a wholesome bank holiday Monday with Joolie๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ the way she says Cork irritates me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

[/QUOTE]
What the duck is up with her voice? ๐Ÿ‘€is she auditioning for RTE?

• Haha
What the duck is up with her voice? ๐Ÿ‘€is she auditioning for RTE?
You could be on to something there. Weren't they supposed to be doing something with virgin media ? That was few weeks back and virgin media was mentioned. Don't remember if it was announced though๐Ÿค” someone else might remember?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.