Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Erin tell her to get the camera out of her face when they were showing the blowdrys?
That what I thought she said too. Poor Fuinneog. Dragged around town. Dragged to a hairdressers so the 2 wans can get their hair done. Dragged to some restaurant and dragged to Dunnes to Airins new flamingo frock. If it was reduced to a €5 I still wouldn’t buy it. Oh boy but it’s just perfect for Veruca Salt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Girls have you ever had a uti 😭 absolute agggggony. Poor Fionn being dragged around. I had to go home from work waves of nausea and sweat hopping off me. She is such a witch.
Had one recently and genuinely was in floods in the shops when the que waa massive. They are horrendous

Reactions: 3
Just an observation but does anyone else notice that anytime they are going away fíóńń is sick. He had a tummy bug when they went abroad a few months ago and didn’t he have chicken pox for euro Disney. And now they’re going to Dublin for the night and he has a kidney infection. Poor pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just an observation but does anyone else notice that anytime they are going away fíóńń is sick. He had a tummy bug when they went abroad a few months ago and didn’t he have chicken pox for euro Disney. And now they’re going to Dublin for the night and he has a kidney infection. Poor pet.
To be fair, he's always sick and they're always going somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her language is disgusting. I can’t understand charities or brands of any reputation being associated with this low life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Girls have you ever had a uti 😭 absolute agggggony. Poor Fionn being dragged around. I had to go home from work waves of nausea and sweat hopping off me. She is such a witch.
Yup was plagued with them for years to the point they’d bleed. Julie would wanna watch they can turn nasty so quickly. You’d well know she never had one - if he does have one he’ll be very sick with it.

Reactions: 3
Bingo cards at the ready for the trip to Dublin.
stop off at Jctn 14(only because it’s called Mayfield and she can remember that)
Some drama about diesel or keys or phone or money.
Veruca Salt making Fuinneog cry.
Can’t remember the name of the hotel.
Can’t find the hotel.
Can’t find anywhere to park.
Gets clamped or a parking ticket.
Can’t remember where she’s parked.
Veruca Salt dressed as a cross between a screaming flamingo and Barbies long lost daughter.
Kids jumping and screeching around the hotel.
Add away if I’ve forgotten anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Kids sitting under a table while she drinks
Is it time for an ad blue drama yet?
Reel of the twins holding hands with ‘these are the moments’ soundtrack

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bingo cards at the ready for the trip to Dublin.
stop off at Jctn 14(only because it’s called Mayfield and she can remember that)
Some drama about diesel or keys or phone or money.
Veruca Salt making Fuinneog cry.
Can’t remember the name of the hotel.
Can’t find the hotel.
Can’t find anywhere to park.
Gets clamped or a parking ticket.
Can’t remember where she’s parked.
Veruca Salt dressed as a cross between a screaming flamingo and Barbies long lost daughter.
Kids jumping and screeching around the hotel.
Add away if I’ve forgotten anything.
5 year old taking a picture of Drools posing in the hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eating a flaky sausage roll in the car. I can't cope. I make my kids eat outside my car - no matter what the weather or in a worst case scenario in the boot!! It's my pride and joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We were in Cork yesterday afternoon and commented how rough it was, I certainly wouldn't be letting a child that young walk by himself. That street iss manky and always has wasters on it, drinking smoking peeing even....

Reactions: 17
So they were both in Cork city yesterday. Burps like something the bin men forgot to pick up. And Drools like Fanny Mc Pee with no bra, shorts up her hole and walking down streets you wouldn’t dump even Burps body in, while ignoring the spawn of satan. No wonder Cork city’s got a bad name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eating a flaky sausage roll in the car. I can't cope. I make my kids eat outside my car - no matter what the weather or in a worst case scenario in the boot!! It's my pride and joy.
I don’t mind if it’s someone easy clean like McDonald’s chips and nuggets but not a hope any pastry makes it into my car, I even can’t stand them in the house, the flakes just end up everywhere no matter how careful you are 🤣🙈

Also Joolz change the record with your parking….if you reversed back a bit more like you’re supposed to you’d be able to get out… whole front the car out of the space like 🙄

Reactions: 8
Ah yeah into the wrong hotel are we surprised 🤷🏻‍♀️ kids left up on the steps of the maldron and she’s walking off blabbing into instagram. Go take care of your children you idiot. I was listening to her as she gave out about the parking space and she’s talking to air in rows like she’s a teenager and a friend of hers. Any wonder she has an attitude, you’re supposed to be their parent not their friend 😡

Reactions: 19
Mighty parking! Fair play Droolz! Be no harm if the front of the car got blown out if it, might teach her a lesson! Even though she prob parked it properly after the video stopped, anything for an Insta story gurrrrl!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.