Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes surely trolling us with that dress? She's hardly gone out with that on her? 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I say I RAN here, what on gods green earth is she wearing
My great grandmothers table cloth, I sent it into the local charity, Julie must have purchased it so we can all feel sorry for the poor single mum with coppers in the bank

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God holy jesus what on earth is that??

Yesterday mother of the bride, today definitely something anyone under 80 wouldn't be seen dead in.

Her face looks unfiltered on her grid post for once??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she joking with that outfit on??? There is no way she is seriously wearing that! That has to be her trolling us.

Reactions: 14
She really is trying for a regal elegant look but she can’t pull it off at all, just looks very mother and grandmother of the bride-esque

Reactions: 10
She really can’t pull anything off god love her. She looks dire in whatever she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What has she done to her face and her lips, she doesn't look right. Her eyes look small too and the strip of orange in her hair dosen't suit her.

Screenshot_20230804_152121_com.android.chrome_edit_8207784653955.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha whoever took the picture forgot the filter 🤣🤣 the actual state of her. I’d say she was driving to get the make up done again cos she never does her own

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she's wearing the same earrings and bag today. Get over the earrings but like why a white clutch with a lemon dress, gold shoes and a metallic blue headpiece. Christ almighty it's all a sh*show. The headpiece isnt bad but not with that dress. Straight over to see what anchor is is now...

Reactions: 9
What I don’t get is why if you’ve got a blue head piece would you not get a matching blue bag and blue shoes? She looks thrown together

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just checked the price for the G Hotel for race week next year.......rooms start at 489€.

The poor single mam all the same.
How the hell does she afford this ?? Let alone justify spending all this on a hotel never mind the booze,make up ,dresses wit 2 kids. Or am i on a different planet?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.