Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Queue an a&e story soon with fionn - add that to the bingo list 🫠 like would you really drag a sick child on a freebie stay? Fuck sake Julie cop the fuck on. It’s not making memories it’s torture when you aren’t well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lucydowl

VIP Member
As bad as she is the mother is just as cheap and you can see the kids following down the same lifestyle, benefits, on the beg for everything, no pride or dignity.

• Sad

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
The crossing is just off the roundabout. It’s ridiculous and dangerous and should never have been put there. It’s a busy roundabout with 2 and 3 lanes coming onto it from every direction. So your watching traffic and then suddenly your onto lights at a crossing. It was a really sunny morning so perhaps the driver didn’t see the lights were red. I honestly don’t know, but yes he stopped. Poor little boy didn’t stand a chance. It was a big ford ranger jeep. I passed not long after it happened. A horrific sight that I never want to witness again.

• Sad
  • Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
How is she not always dying the next day? I often wonder are half the drunken antics put on? I'd be in a heap, stuck to bed.

Reactions: 23

Tank Girl

VIP Member
My own mother died of cancer very young. I was always out with my donations anytime I saw a cancer cause. To be honest between the massive CEO wages and now all these influencers I’d rather give to the local care centres where you see the good they do in the community. And I’ve seen it with my own eyes. The charity sector is changing. Everyone’s been touched by this horrific disease. People want to donate. Trials and research are funded by huge corporations not huns doing plane jumps. Unfortunately people think they re donating to finding cures. The local centres do great work. Therapy etc. that’s where I’ll always give now

• Heart

marymac19

VIP Member
I can't believe ye are all falling for this crack.... She's plenty money but knows it doesn't look good all the holidays eating out nights away so she let this go so she would get a letter for content.
The sheep will think ahhh thsts how she affords it all however the people that are copping on are seeing through the lies

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
When will mejoolie ever learn there is nothing less attractive than a drunk.
she always seems to be doing ok until she gets absolutely shitfaced, then they run a mile! I’m sure the decibels are increased too when she’s pissed, which must be unbearable.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Can you imagine if you were a genuine follower and watched her stories would you not start to cop after awhile that there is always 1. a parking issue, 2. wrong hotel, 3. lost car, 4. parking ticket run/ clamp/ticket??

Jesus christ the donkey act would do your head in. I wouldn't mind she is a cute whore who would skin you for a fiver
A friend(male) overheard her voice one day on my Instagram story and recognised it.. anyways they used to work together and she was let go from the job basically because she was thick 😂 she couldn’t follow the instructions and procedures correctly so they had to let her go. So I know for a fact that it’s not all put on. He also said she was dating someone working there at the time and he got rid of her cos she was too fond of the drink, mad for nights out all the time 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Seán honestly doesn’t have a life waiting around for her

I still don’t find them funny at all
Screaming into the phone trying to be funny
Eh no
Only thing funny is ur make up
It’s always about drink
Ohhh we get a few drinks into next week if be fine

gossipie

Chatty Member
Kids sitting under a table while she drinks
Is it time for an ad blue drama yet?
Reel of the twins holding hands with ‘these are the moments’ soundtrack

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
Ah FFS Jooolie loses car again in the big shmoke for content. ER ‘did you eat the cow’s Willy’ - no guesses where she’s hearing that from, well done Joooolie 👏👏 As far travelling up & down every week, getting nothing, get down off the cross Jooolie 🙄🥱
Can you imagine if you were a genuine follower and watched her stories would you not start to cop after awhile that there is always 1. a parking issue, 2. wrong hotel, 3. lost car, 4. parking ticket run/ clamp/ticket??

Jesus christ the donkey act would do your head in. I wouldn't mind she is a cute whore who would skin you for a fiver

• Haha
  • Heart

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
🙄🙄 who is even still testing for it
Clearly not you 🤡🤡 Stupid statement!!!
Have you read the news lately that there is a new subvariant of the Omnicron that’s spreading very fast again. Testing never stopped nor did Coronavirus disappear. There is still very vulnerable, immune suppressed people with long term illness who are at very high risk. Nevermind the millions suffering from long Covid!!!

• Heart

corkspill

VIP Member
Am I just a physco mother or does everyone let their 6 year old kids run around like this totally unsupervised? She says the child snuck in, took the drink and left out to the green. Why is she never ever watching them?

Reactions: 22

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
There’s nothing wrong with going out & getting drunk & having a bop. I just don’t know why she shares it. Just put the phone down & have some cop on.

Beavana

VIP Member
And after a big photo op with the cu manager at the time when got the loan (remember that shit??) No bother t her to pay off that arrears in cash.
Anything fir a story. When saw the letter thought was speeding fine or parking, her usual.

Doug24

Girls have you ever had a uti 😭 absolute agggggony. Poor Fionn being dragged around. I had to go home from work waves of nausea and sweat hopping off me. She is such a bitch.