Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she just happened to have that leopard print head yoke lying around at home did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's wearing the same earrings and bag today. Get over the earrings but like why a white clutch with a lemon dress, gold shoes and a metallic blue headpiece. Christ almighty it's all a sh*show. The headpiece isnt bad but not with that dress. Straight over to see what anchor is is now...
Ah now ... she does have her teeth matching the colour of her dress today 💛 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have done nothing but laugh at her race’s etiquette hahahaha. Her eyebrows scare me 😟

Reactions: 7
Can someone do a side by side of todays two looks? She looks like different people in both photos 🤣

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why her eyebrows look like that… didn’t she pay the mortician one to microblade them? They look exactly like before tbh

Reactions: 4
The strange wax doll manager at a meeting today for julies "next chapter" wonder what his latest let down for her will be, more tickets to a rugby match that retail at €10 each perhaps 🤔

Reactions: 7
She has a nice figure, much better than my own but I can hand on heart say I’ve never in all the years I’ve followed her seen her wear anything decent. She always looks atrocious. How can she get it so bad literally all of the time? Not once have I ever thought oh that looks nice on her or oh I wonder where she got that. Constantly looking catmalojen. Like even the travellers will get it right on occasion

Reactions: 25
Jumpsuit Wednesday night has been best outfit on her whole weekend.its lashing out she up waiting on taxi

Reactions: 25
As if she's going to go home and into the pjs. She's going out out to try and make tonight a success and find a high roller with a helicopter 😂😂

Reactions: 11
The red dress is horrible too. It does nothing for her boobs. All the money she spends on drink and shite and she can't invest in some good undergarments. There's loads of options available for low cut dresses that don't take from the look of the dress and make it frumpy.

Reactions: 13
Who dressed her in that yellow dress and blue head piece ..stevie wonder🫠🫠🫠 obviously still drunk when she thought it went together I’d die of shame the pictures last forever never been to any races but I’d presume some pretty up their people would be attending multi millionaires and she wore that gbh

Reactions: 10
I don't think she got it that wrong yesterday style wise. Yes the dress was badly tailored. If it had been more pencil shaped it would have worked. I liked her headpiece. I'd lose the stripe at the front of her hair and tone down the eye makeup.
I thought she looked well!! Compared to what she usually is like!! The headpiece was beautiful but sure as soon as she opened her mouth 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.