Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has been in garryvoe with the twinnies how is it such a pigsty ? If twinnies have been in Garryvoe and she hasn't how is it such a pigsty? Permanently gallivanting obviously
She does that on purpose. Throws a few boxes and jumpers around. There's no way there's that mess from her not even living there this summer. All to look relatable and the poor distressed single mam.

Reactions: 10
My house is untidy with the kids home from school like the usual toys around the place etc but the house is clean. Clothes are washed and put away and beds made etc but maybe that’s because I’m not constantly away or maybe it’s cos I don’t sit and watch Netflix all day long 🙈

Reactions: 12
Who is loulou? Folk are sick of influenzers and the lies (n)(n)
She's from Limerick. There's a thread about Limerick huns/wannabes and she's been discussed there. Getting sick of them myself. I unfollowed Julie a few weeks back. Keeping up from the notifications here

Reactions: 4
Brenda flat out pushing the tickets for the pod live, telling people to go on their own to the show and sit in the single seats that are left 🙈
Wonder who the special guest is….Ken doll maybe??!!

Reactions: 4
But my point is she could have went such a different route than the gobshite she's making herself out to be. She's appealing to a really lower class of audience. IMO really poor management.
They are likely the ones with disposable incomes though. Which is what she needs.
People with no mortgage like herself (because we are paying for her house) etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So because they had no swimming she had to take them to Dunnes where she rob's stuff! Hope she paid for the Prime, that is absolutely not recomended for that age. She boils my blood.

Reactions: 11
Has she ever heard the word No
Who in their right mind video's a child in a shop.

Reactions: 7
"I bought them a bottle of prime to share between them" Oh right Julie so why does Fionn have a red bottle and Erin a blue bottle?? That looks like 2 bottles to me 😂😂 Not that I'm trying to shame the girl for buying prime it's literally flavored coconut water it's not going to kill anyone or its no worse than any flavoured drink on the market, but why lie about it, stupid lies for no reason like 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Bought 1 bottle of prime between them, Fionn has a red one and Erin has a blue one 😂😂😂😂
---
"I bought them a bottle of prime to share between them" Oh right Julie so why does Fionn have a red bottle and Erin a blue bottle?? That looks like 2 bottles to me 😂😂 Not that I'm trying to shame the girl for buying prime it's literally flavored coconut water it's not going to kill anyone or its no worse than any flavoured drink on the market, but why lie about it, stupid lies for no reason like 🤦‍♀️
Lol same time 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Face clots!!!! Ah bless me she doesn’t wash her face from one week to the next and now she’s selling face “clots”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
But my point is she could have went such a different route than the gobshite she's making herself out to be. She's appealing to a really lower class of audience. IMO really poor management.
You're absolutely right, and with the amount of followers she has she should have brand deals with huge brands and she's still flogging jellies and face cloths!! Can you imagine rosie connolly doing the sh1te Julie does 😂 and I'm following her since she had less followers than Julie and I've never seen her carry on the way Julie does, or sell the crap that Julie sells

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bought 1 bottle of prime between them, Fionn has a red one and Erin has a blue one 😂😂😂😂
---

Lol same time 😝
Even before we saw the second bottle we all knew she was lying. No way would the Thorn have let Fionn hold the one and only bottle.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.