Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jellybb I thought were a huge fan of crushed velvet furniture in 50 shades of grey and you loved a good inspirational quote? 🤔😂😂😂
---
My understanding was if you had a loan you had a repayment amount set over a fixed period of time so even if you do pay a lump sum off that loan you will still have to meet your repayment schedule but you may clear you loan earlier? Like if you have a monthly repayment of say 200 per month and you pay 400 the bank/ C.U don't go ok that two months worth of payments it just gets deducted off the total amount owed???

Personal opinion that story was a load of shite
Yes your right and the interest will still be building up weekly. She will also have those missed payments on her credit report. So she might have issues getting further loans

Reactions: 7
@Jellybb I thought were a huge fan of crushed velvet furniture in 50 shades of grey and you loved a good inspirational quote? 🤔😂😂😂
---
My understanding was if you had a loan you had a repayment amount set over a fixed period of time so even if you do pay a lump sum off that loan you will still have to meet your repayment schedule but you may clear you loan earlier? Like if you have a monthly repayment of say 200 per month and you pay 400 the bank/ C.U don't go ok that two months worth of payments it just gets deducted off the total amount owed???

Personal opinion that story was a load of shite
Credit Unions will only contact you when you are in arrears. So if you pay 4 weeks upfront, the interest will still be applied each week but you will be prepaid for approx 4 weeks and they won't contact you until week 5. They don't operate the same way as a bank, they will allow you pay however you want as long as you don't fall into arrears (e.g. if you paid €250 a month instead of €50 a week they'd be fine).

However, she only just got that loan for her new car that I'm pretty sure she only bought this calendar year so it wouldn’t have anything to do with her dad.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t her kitchen just disgustingly tacky? Between the crushed velvet door knocker chairs, the brick effect wall, the stupid inspirational quotes and the 500 framed photos on the wall it is just so bleeping chavvy
Don't forget the wine holder full of empty bottles!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m mortified for her, nearly a grand in arrears and the child’s arms hanging off him yesterday carrying the Disney bag, eating out all the time, the holidays, the plastic surgery, the lips and the lashes……

Reactions: 22
Question I’d have to ask how is she able to pay a lump sum of her loan and she’s playing the struggling mother ?? I’m just off night shift back in later tonight I can barely pay my mortgage and she’s able to afford holidays, nights away endless meals out and pay lump sums off a loan at times. And no job ??? Aaahh nah I’m doing something wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hope her little game affects her credit report. She’s 800 in arrears using her dads death over two years ago as a pathetic excuse. She’s shameful and if this is another attempt at engagement or trying to be relevant it will bite her in the ass many times for the next few years when her Insta fame is long gone.
The companies that associate with her now are only doing it because of her followers and the amount not because of her stunning personality or her chins 😂 sorry meant twins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember a few years back when my kids were little one of the kids only arrived back in school in mid September. The mum told me they had been in Orlando on their hols. Then proceeds to complain about the cost of the books etc and how she couldn't afford the voluntary contribution. We all know those types.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember a few years back when my kids were little one of the kids only arrived back in school in mid September. The mum told me they had been in Orlando on their hols. Then proceeds to complain about the cost of the books etc and how she couldn't afford the voluntary contribution. We all know those types.
We had same in our school off to Orlando in late August missed start school and came back with no books "oh my mammy didn't have time to get them" eh you've had the book list since mid June

Reactions: 13
On her tiktok of the credit union shite she omits the bit that her dad died two years ago. Comes across as recently and as for the comments under it ffs they're brainwashed them sheeples.

Can just imagine the get up shes gonna wear to this Barbie thing. A barbie swimsuit as a bodysuit is for starters anyways. Didn't realise Wanchor was doing Strictly too

Reactions: 8
Imagine going to an event and wearing a swim togs. Like surely she has a pink top or dress she could wear.

Reactions: 7
She didn’t say before that wanchor was doing the dancing too because it wouldn’t have worked with her storyline of oh I’m so ascared cos I knows nobody at it

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe that credit union post got 6 pages worth the on here 😂😂
Moving on

so are the kids going to the event or is she dropping them off somewhere??
No more about her fund raising to be dropped out of a plane

also don’t come for me BUT isn’t her house Pure example of the interior of a council house hun
Live laugh love

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.