Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but who wants to eat a meal from their bed its rotten....get up have a shower brush your teeth and then sit at a table and eat..and the carcinogens in that omlette😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I can never understand a word Paula says, its like she sings a few words and stops.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can never understand a word Paula says, its like she sings a few words and stops.
Not to speak ill of the dead but I could never understand a word her poor father used to say,I hated when she used to video him especially when he was unwell & looked like he hadn't a clue what was going on

Reactions: 18
Sorry now but them two adults are down there in a caravan with the twins. They are drunk off their face, it looks bright out? Is there no responsible adult ever around them. What if something happens and they can’t legally drive as they are so drunk?

• Haha
The Clayton Hotel never updated their patrons who donated that the jump wasn't going ahead today, they have deleted all but one post about the jump from their grid. There was about 4 posts when I looked earlier in the week when Julie said it wasn't going ahead.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The fella on Tinder sending her the message 🤣 Julie dresses like a hooker and gives the impression she's an easy lay, she's only attracting what she sends out. Don't be surprised Julie girrrrl when you get filthy messages like that.

Reactions: 6
The fella on Tinder sending her the message 🤣 Julie dresses like a hooker and gives the impression she's an easy lay, she's only attracting what she sends out. Don't be surprised Julie girrrrl when you get filthy messages like that.
Totally. Sure someone posted her tinder picture on here Twas in a swim suit filtered to death 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She leaves similar messages up on some of her TikTok posts, she loves the attention, all the lads are old and unattractive.

Reactions: 4
She thinks spoiling them is a bowl of saayrayal handed to them in the mobile home bed. They were probably awake half the night listening to the banshees roaring around the van.
Thread suggestion : the Banshees of Garryvoe-van

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Next title suggestion.

From shoplifting to puking in a Dunnes bag for life, who would want her as a wife

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doggy leaf for thorns??? She's a bleeping dope it's a doc leaf for nettle stings you absolute thick, like she is thick as a chocolate teapot

Reactions: 11
Something wrong with all our airs apparently. It's dog-gie leaf. Dope🙄 she's just put up a poll. All bs to up the engagement. She knows rightly it dock leaf.

It’s all put on, I mean she is thick but acts thicker
---
And the busted ball is a jellyfish, she’s so thirsty for attention

Reactions: 12
It’s all put on, I mean she is thick but acts thicker
---
And the busted ball is a jellyfish, she’s so thirsty for attention
Makes sense, pod is miles up the chart, she needs any attention and engagement she can get, can't wait to see what drama will be invented for ratings.

Reactions: 2
Ah naaaaahhhhh. I can’t cope with this c*nt anymore. A plastic ball she thinks is a jellyfish. A doggie leaf for thorns. We know your thick Droolie. But nobody and I mean nobody is that thick. Well except for maybe your followers who think your hilarious. And the mother. OMG. Imagine spending your summer in Garryvoe next to them. Two drunk, foul mouthed, lieing tramps. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.