Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to keep up with being a full time mad ba$tard shur.... She's an absolute woman tbh. Giving out about the young crowd, you'd swear she owned the place, i hate that crap, shows up pretending to be something she's not, then complains about others being there enjoying the races. The mask always slips with her type.
That’s it exactly & I bet the young people were better behaved and showed more class. She’s only ragen as they wouldn’t look twice at an aul haggard, shrivelled looking middle aged woman with baggage. Julie is looking for a husband or sugar daddy to take care of her. No wonder she booked her own room as she was hoping for the ride.
---
Who is the one dressed as a vagina in the pic? Wtf😳
I was just about to ask the same thing. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone who was there with the fabulous pharmacist. She’s a vagina obsessed dose
This one has left "fame" (and I use that word very very lightly) go to her head.

Shilling vitamins when she said before (when working in a pharmacy) they are nothing but expensive urine

Worse than a dose of thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah Jesus what is she like. The dress is absolute mother of the bride vibes. The blood. The wonky brows. The swearing.

Crass as they come. She always looks like she needs a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she ever wash her face at night or remove her makeup?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Two fingers to Dunnes after all her thieving, had to be a Dunnes bag and driving with drink still in her system, imagine if she killed herself or worse someone else. Stay classy droolie 🙈

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Someone who was there with the fabulous pharmacist. She’s a vagina obsessed dose
Can’t stand that pharmacist…she’s horrible
---
She thinks she’s smart but she’s a sad common woman who should be ashamed of herself. Id cross the road rather than be associated with her.

Reactions: 10
Only found one that was deleted. Reat seem to be there

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Only found one that was deleted. Reat seem to be there
They’re all cross eyed, but that is not the story she needs to delete - how about the food all over the floor, the mess of her ‘electrolytes’ drink, the blood all over her WHITE dress… nothing wrong with them??

Reactions: 8
cannot believe she said she drove this morning after all that drink, I hope to God she is caught some day, she deserves to be off the road. And as for giving out about all the young people..Julie them young people all paid to get in and paid for their food and drink, they deserve to be there as anyone else does. Most people know the days to avoid the races and what days to go where it is more her age group

Reactions: 33
The G have shared loads of stories but nothing from Julie, she’s not the kind of clientele they want to attract!!

Reactions: 16
Just checked the price for the G Hotel for race week next year.......rooms start at 489€.

The poor single mam all the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
long time snooper first time poster but Jesus Christ lads what is she wearing… looks like me grandmothers table cloth 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️ another fashion fail

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.