Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shanto

There’s nothing wrong with going out & getting drunk & having a bop. I just don’t know why she shares it. Just put the phone down & have some cop on.
She has to keep up with being a full time mad ba$tard shur.... She's an absolute tramp tbh. Giving out about the young crowd, you'd swear she owned the place, i hate that crap, shows up pretending to be something she's not, then complains about others being there enjoying the races. The mask always slips with her type.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Alucia

VIP Member
I googled Julie Greenmount and this was on twitter/X 🤣 look at how straight her eyebrows are.

IMG_20230821_185802.jpg
IMG_20230821_185704.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Alucia

VIP Member
Up until recently, I thought dock leaf was, ‘dog leaf’ 😂🙈
Out, you have to go, sorry but that is too much, you can't come here with statements like that, off back to Burps thread with you 🤯 we are 'meticulous' about correct terminology on here unlike Burps thread :love:

• Haha
  • Heart

bellasorella

Dragging him all around Cork today and he’s clearly sick. Even managed to get herself and Erin blow drys. She has no cop on. And what age is Erin, 5? And she walking out the door like a teenager “back in a minute”. Bloody hell
“He’s allergiicccc”
No Julie he’s 5 years of age and not feeling the best been dragged from pillar to post and a camera pointing at him! Honestly its very hard to watch

Reactions: 27

pardonme

What an obvious fake winner… the bio explaining her account was hacked.. what normal account would explain that in the bio…. Smell a rat

Puffin

VIP Member
Are we in Mercury Retrograde or is there a double full moon? Wasn't sure I had stepped back in time and we were back in 2020 arguing about COVID. Next up on the list of usual arguments that kick off on this thread....the twinnies and whether the Dad was right to fuck off to Australia or not 🤔😂

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Ah shur the trip to Dublin wouldn't be complete without Joolie acting the ass getting lost. Walking around Marion Square with her light saviour on her back. Cue the messages from the huns saying it's Merrion sq and light saber Julie 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Msweb93

I doubt very much her kids are back to school next week. Surely all schools go back roughly the same time which seems to be about the 30th august
Shes probably setting herself for a hilarious mom fail next week where she arrives outside the school with them but got the week wrong 🙈

Reactions: 26

Heidi88

VIP Member
Why post about sunflowers in black and white? Post in colour so you can actually see the flowers you eejit.

And why did she only mention the skydive 6 days before it. Surely she'd be trying to raise as much money as possible and should have mentioned it weeks ago to try get as much money raised as she could.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Poor misfortunate child sick with a UTI & probably running a high temperature and she driving a 3 hour car journey & running the legs off him around Dublin, she’s not fit to call herself a mother.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Memaw

Chatty Member
She got the results of an allergy test last week and was told she has an egg allergy this week eggs for breakfast how thick is she.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
"I bought them a bottle of prime to share between them" Oh right Julie so why does Fionn have a red bottle and Erin a blue bottle?? That looks like 2 bottles to me 😂😂 Not that I'm trying to shame the girl for buying prime it's literally flavored coconut water it's not going to kill anyone or its no worse than any flavoured drink on the market, but why lie about it, stupid lies for no reason like 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has a nice figure, much better than my own but I can hand on heart say I’ve never in all the years I’ve followed her seen her wear anything decent. She always looks atrocious. How can she get it so bad literally all of the time? Not once have I ever thought oh that looks nice on her or oh I wonder where she got that. Constantly looking catmalojen. Like even the travellers will get it right on occasion

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Jumpsuit Wednesday night has been best outfit on her whole weekend.its lashing out she up waiting on taxi

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What parents can bring their kids to a midweek birthday party at 11am only the unemployed. Usually sitting around waiting all day for them, ah the rest of us call it work Julie

• Haha