TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent the weekend in a hotel. Free of course. Drinking her face off at every opportunity. Left the kids in the kids club. Home and the house is filthy. My daughter has similar hair to the little ones. So did I. It was brushed twice a day every day. That hasn’t happened overnight. That’s going on a long time to leave it that matted and the child suffers. Cop yourself on you lazy fucker, clean your pigsty and look after your children. Suit you better than pissing off to a different hotel every other weekend. There’s no need for the dirt and state of that house. 🤢

Reactions: 17
Yes, Erin was crying at the hairdressers so the mother told them to stop and Erin came home. Julie did a bit then but its still all clumps.
Is she sending the child to preschool like that? I’m absolutely appalled. You genuinely wouldn’t see a stray dog with hair as badly matted as Erins. Would this not be a red flag in terms of neglect from a childcare workers point of view?

Reactions: 9
It's funny how she dresses them so well - all matchy matchy for the gram - when behind the scenes Erin has hair like that. I wonder what their teeth are like - does she bother brushing them at all? The twins will be the kids at school who keep getting headlice because their mother can't be arsed to treat it properly.

Reactions: 10
I only tapped through her stories, but is there a pic of the hair? Or has she taken it down?
Proof the child is rarely put in the bath or the shower if her hair is matted because it's the first thing you do when they come out is brush their hair.

Reactions: 3
I only tapped through her stories, but is there a pic of the hair? Or has she taken it down?
Proof the child is rarely put in the bath or the shower if her hair is matted because it's the first thing you do when they come out is brush their hair.
No, there were no pics but if you look back on her stories from the whole weekend using WAI you'll see the poor child's hair in a ball. It's so bad she can't even disguise it by tying it up anymore.

Reactions: 5
On what planet did she think the ER West joke was ok. Music playing over the story just to emphasise her racist point. Then it's everyone else's fault because we are all too PC. No apology for it. Just quickly removed it and she thinks it's gone. When is she going to take responsibility for ANY of her actions? She is a disgraceful entitled adult child. The brands she advertises should also be ashamed to be linked with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What was the Erin West post about earlier? I didnt get it. Wonder why she deleted it?
If an animal owner let an animals fur get tangled they could be fined for neglect/abuse. Julie is all proud she has the tangled matted hair for content.
Oh I completely missed this last night and had to come back, wtf is she saying that if the bonnet doesn't work they'll be calling her "Erin West' because her hair will be left matted to look like dreadlocks?! 😳
Omg no wonder she was in such a manic state last night about Karen's and "homeschooling" trying to back peddle....

Reactions: 6
What respectable brand would actually follow her watch her stories and want to work with her 🤦🏽‍♀️ If she was associated with my brand I’d be quickly changing that

Reactions: 12
She’s on a downward spiral at the mo… looks to be on self destruct mode to be honest. I’ll be shocked if she keeps getting work with the shite she’s gone on with. But no doubt everyone feels sorry for her and her being a single mom to twins 🙄

What respectable brand would actually follow her watch her stories and want to work with her 🤦🏽‍♀️ If she was associated with my brand I’d be quickly changing that
It’s all about the numbers and viewers. Nothing to do with her at all. Which in my opinion is disgraceful.

Reactions: 3
She’s on a downward spiral at the mo… looks to be on self destruct mode to be honest. I’ll be shocked if she keeps getting work with the shite she’s gone on with. But no doubt everyone feels sorry for her and her being a single mom to twins 🙄
She must take a break from insta for her kids sake. She needs to have a look at her stories from yesterday. She is shocking looking. I wouldn't go out the door in that state let alone go public. It seems like she is hell bent on documenting her fall. Her lies upon lies and shirking responsibility of those kids is not a good look. Take a break Julie for your kids sake and yours. It's uncomfortable to watch her most of the time now.

Reactions: 8
No she is still there unfortunately
I am defo blocked.... tg for WAI!!I wonder Is the Erin West story there, Wouldn't mind screen grabbing this tit show so Voduz can see what they are working with. So disappointing as we have plenty of their products here but will never buy again if they continue to associate with this kinda of influencer.

Reactions: 6
I am defo blocked.... tg for WAI!!I wonder Is the Erin West story there, Wouldn't mind screen grabbing this tit show so Voduz can see what they are working with. So disappointing as we have plenty of their products here but will never buy again if they continue to associate with this kinda of influencer.
Yes its over on wai so you can download it, I never realised she had music on the clip also as I just tapped through wai. But she has Kanye West song on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh my god, the hair story!! I have very very thick long hair with a curl and it gets easily knotted.
When I was younger my mam was well able to maintain it , every Sunday it got washed, brushed out, dried off and put in to two French plaits. They stayed in for the week (with a mid week tidy up). Taken out on Saturday to show of the crimps then the whole process started again on Sunday.

My mother would be absolutely mortified if anyone commented on it looking a mess !! On saying that, my mam was very present in my life!

Reactions: 7
Remember Julie - ya need to have an actual brain cell to try and be 'smart' deleting something from your story won't make it go away.
Ah she's such a fool once something is put up online its there forever and easily found. No matter if you delete it will be there.

She's manic another Theresa supermom spiralling out of control.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.