TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This idiot is selling hair products/tools etc...

But doesn't brush her child's hair...

Wow... Great brand ambassador there alright

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The dirt of her is starting to bother me. Also the neglect of ERs hair. How could you not enjoy brushing out her hair. How many women out there are longing for a daughter to take care of?
Also the heat in hotel rooms is always shocking., to not shower is just 🤮
I’ve a daughter with long hair similar thick and curly and no I don’t enjoy brushing it sounds like an exorcism is happening but I don’t neglect her braid the hair and make sure it’s never matted 🤣😅

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand how she can come on and have a rant about her mum when she does everything for her children! Infuriating

Reactions: 12
She is hilarious!! Does she really think that people will believe that not brushing properly after 1 shower did that? She knows well noone would believe it so that ls why she didnt go to the hairdresser . What does she think the hairdresser will do? She will have to brush out the childs hair because her own mother can't be bothered.

2 of my girls have/ had long curly hair , much curlier than ER and i can honestly say I never had to resort to hairdressers to get rid of matting.

Reactions: 11
The amount of lies and shite she spouts is beyond me! If that child's hair was being brushed for 20 mins every morning she'd have recorded it! Pure moan bag!

Reactions: 4
The dirt of her is starting to bother me. Also the neglect of ERs hair. How could you not enjoy brushing out her hair. How many women out there are longing for a daughter to take care of?
Also the heat in hotel rooms is always shocking., to not shower is just 🤮
I can assure you thete is nothing enjoyable about brushing out a toddlers hair 🤣

She is hilarious!! Does she really think that people will believe that not brushing properly after 1 shower did that? She knows well noone would believe it so that ls why she didnt go to the hairdresser . What does she think the hairdresser will do? She will have to brush out the childs hair because her own mother can't be bothered.

2 of my girls have/ had long curly hair , much curlier than ER and i can honestly say I never had to resort to hairdressers to get rid of matting.
Probably have to cut it up short

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I remember 1 of my labours I was in such pain etc I was literally thrashing around for hours. I got to recovery and my hair was a literal knot. Like no saving it. I rang the mil and got her to bring up conditioner and a good comb. This was at 11 at night. I spent an hour taking pieces and combing through it and I swear at one stage I thought I was gonna have to cut it all off but I fixed it perfectly. She is I think suffering some form of depression. She is reminding me of lizard more and more. No excuses. Either get help or continue ruining those kids lives.

Reactions: 5
It was remarked on several times last week that Erins hair looked matted, including when those 2 awful selfish women were drinking shots and as much alcohol as they could cram into their greedy gobs!!
It takes much longer than one lazy wash for hair to get so matted that only a hairdresser can fix it, the problem was that Julie and her scummy mummy put alcohol before the comfort of that poor child, I had a back surgery in my teens and my sister would come to the hospital once a week to wash my hair and get any mats out. My hair was braided the rest of the time but any mat I did get was very uncomfortable.
Those 2 women should be ashamed of their lives for doing that to a 4 year old, they need to take a good long look at themselves if this is what their love for alcohol had led them to!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Has the mother returned with the thorn ? Did they have to cut the hair.

Iam a hairdresser and I've seen awful mated hair. 1st off that brush she uses is worth the tit she needs a good paddle brush and detangling spray (in salon we use revlon equave) we recommend it loads. And if erin has thick hair it should be brushed and comb every nought out after shower and plait it or tie it up. It can happen anyone but let's be real julie can't look after herself let alone the kids and if some thing does happens it's someone else fault not Julie's.

Iam blocked so can't see only go from what see here or if friend shows me....

Reactions: 10

Iam a hairdresser and I've seen awful mated hair. 1st off that brush she uses is worth the tit she needs a good paddle brush and detangling spray (in salon we use revlon equave) we recommend it loads. And if erin has thick hair it should be brushed and comb every nought out after shower and plait it or tie it up. It can happen anyone but let's be real julie can't look after herself let alone the kids and if some thing does happens it's someone else fault not Julie's.

No sign just radio silence, probably bald as one of her favourite eggs as may have to shave it off 💇🏼‍♀️

To be fair I think the kindest thing a hairdresser can do for Erin now is to cut a lot off. It’s going to be painful for Erin to sit there and have it brushed out and there is no way julie will maintain it.
It’s only being sorted now from the comments here.

Reactions: 10
She was definitely after a good cry in her stories this afternoon. I reckon mother and herself had a row

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ, she’s now blaming her mam on Erin’s hair being so bad… nope Julie it was going on way before that. And see that brush you were waving around - utter shite. Section and use a comb and work from the bottom up to get the matted hair out. Those knots and matted hair is more than just one day of brushing wrong or not brushing. It’s an actual disgrace. Sending her mam then to the hair dressers with Erin rose cos your too embarrassed to admit you never brush her hair right and to avoid the screams now cos there so bad. I said months ago that all she was doing was brushing the top layer of hair and not what was underneath. All matted up.
And isn’t it amazing she has her mam blocked from her stories so suits her perfect blaiming her mam for her own neglect, some should msg the mother and tell her wat she’s saying about her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surl
And isn’t it amazing she has her mam blocked from her stories so suits her perfect blaiming her mam for her own neglect, some should msg the mother and tell her wat she’s saying about her
Surly someone a friend relation neighbour would see her stories and say it to family about her carry on or even ask her something she has said online in front of someone like put her foot in it... I know where iam from it would be said back to family our said out on the street to me.

Reactions: 6
Surl
Surly someone a friend relation neighbour would see her stories and say it to family about her carry on or even ask her something she has said online in front of someone like put her foot in it... I know where iam from it would be said back to family our said out on the street to me.
People nowadays genuinely have so much going on that you could be dying and they wouldn’t notice girl

Reactions: 1
People nowadays genuinely have so much going on that you could be dying and they wouldn’t notice girl
If dying your probly right but if your talking tit online it would get around and be talked about and get back to family.
I'd be ashamed to walk down street if I acted like her..
Her brother works for apple iam sure he has heard about tattle.

Reactions: 3
3 feckin tiktoks she put up today & she STILL hasn't found the time to wash her hair

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.