TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the Christmas give back the zhout out for the Charity or did she get dropped from the charity maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think the washing building up is all part of the plan to get a new #gifted washing machine. I remember someone here calling it when she was whinging about hers. Another lazy fucker if there was work n the bed, she’d sleep on the floor.

Reactions: 12
We never do laundry on Christmas day but we were ill last wk so it was necessary. I've now all empty baskets from 3 yesterday and 3 today she's just a lazy bleep

Reactions: 3
I actually don't think she ever was part of the charity fundraiser to be honest she just heard that Virgin media were going to be there( I think the fella Paul has stuff up on his Facebook page saying what he'll be doing stories on) so herself packed the twins off down to the regional park to get her mug on TV but it never happened apart from the twins being in a blink and you miss it shot at the end of the news report.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.