Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey joolie..you know what gives me the ick ?

A mam who drinks at any chance they get.

A mam who drags their kids everywhere out and about then wonders why they misbehave. Zero routine

A mam who says racist things and slags travellers

A mam who can make time to get her hair done, nails done , eyebrows done, Ronnie waxed , does clothes hauls, can go out drinking.... but can't brush their kids hair ...

Now that gives me the ICK

• Heart
Reactions: 48

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Just in case any of us on this thread are misquoted on Red FM. We are saying actual homelessness is a major issue in Ireland, however living in your parents home is not!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
WTF ? Seeking attention by showing us a clip of her bawling in to the phone leaving her Dads grave ! Why ???? Is anything private any more ? WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE CRYING MEJOOLIE. Life is hard for everyone for many reasons but we are not bawling in to our phones looking for attention and engagement. She is ONbelieveable.
Worse than all that, imagine going onto your phone and pressing Record. Then replaying, filter and posting onto your stories. Anyone truly upset, truly crying, truly grieving, does not have the inclination, strength or thought process to record one's self.
Absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

sron

VIP Member
She said that when she got down there that it was all families and she was on her own with the kids.

Very sad that she doesnt see herself and the twins as a family unit. She really believes to call them a family there has to be a man.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Ok so how much praise does one women need to give herself. My mother raised 4 of us on her own after she walked out of an abusive marriage. She never once took any credit for the life she gave us by the way was amazing. She worked her fingers to the bone for Xmas summer holidays ( little caravan down by the sea for a few days) birthdays etc. We were always spotless. I never remember her getting a free trip or a night away till we were all old enough to treat her. We lost her this year but you know what we know we are not the only ones that have lost a loved one this year. Unlike Julie 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Actually gobsmacked that coming to the end of Movember & an international campaign raising awareness around men's health & mental health issues that she would go on her stories saying that a many telling her he was feeling a bit emotional gives her the ick.

Sge is totally clueless & has such questionable and outdated views towards gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Graywalls

VIP Member
It was remarked on several times last week that Erins hair looked matted, including when those 2 awful selfish women were drinking shots and as much alcohol as they could cram into their greedy gobs!!
It takes much longer than one lazy wash for hair to get so matted that only a hairdresser can fix it, the problem was that Julie and her scummy mummy put alcohol before the comfort of that poor child, I had a back surgery in my teens and my sister would come to the hospital once a week to wash my hair and get any mats out. My hair was braided the rest of the time but any mat I did get was very uncomfortable.
Those 2 women should be ashamed of their lives for doing that to a 4 year old, they need to take a good long look at themselves if this is what their love for alcohol had led them to!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

butterflybilly

VIP Member
She actually hasn’t washed herself since Friday, she must reek of BO and there’s no denying it because her hair is crimped since the “skin and gin” thing AND she went to the gym THEN shopping..... HOW do people live like that?

I know there’s people who do body showers and not hair wash every time but that’s definitely not the her case! 🤢🤮

Edit to add:
Poor ER has to got to the hair dresser to get the matts removed from her hair because her mother and grandmother neglected to brush her hair all weekend.....that’s fucking neglect and it’s disgusting!!
Typically Julie is blaming her mother.....Julie you’re the child’s mother, not your mam. I absolutely couldn’t leave my child like that. My hair is the same as ER, if I’m sick and can’t brush it, it gets like that and it HURTS, the matts pull on the scalp and give such an awful headache.
Shes definitely reading here.... Pinocchio Haynes telling lies again, "its the way she wriggles when she sleeps" BULLSHIT!!!! Its pure NEGLECT, if her hair was brushed every morning it wouldnt be bad at all.....How do other mams manage their daughters long hair?🙄 Julies house is crawling with the dirt, her robe hasnt seen the washing machine since 2018, she dosnt shower regularly or wash her own hair..... Erins hair is definitely not getting attention🙄

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
I have now realised that I was homeless for 6 months when we moved into my boyfriends mother's house while we were between houses! In my country it is common for generations of family to live together, does that mean they are all homeless?
Also they should really look into that 3rd bedroom in the parents house that disappears and reappears as needed, that is Harry potter level magic right there!
You want to appear homeless? Then the bedroom is gone and you must all sleep in the front room, you wish to take in students because you want money or have the twins for a night stay? Then the bedroom is magically there, it is amazing

• Haha
Instead of sitting down with your kids & explaining the concept of an advent calendar & encouraging them to find the right number for the day our mother of the year videos them ripping them apart 🙄 How does she ever expect her kids to learn anything? It frightens me this woman worked in childcare!

• Heart

Pren20

Er roars the place down in the hairdressers and sur god luv her 🙄 but when F is upset getting his hair cut she makes a laugh out of it 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 28