TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was remarked on several times last week that Erins hair looked matted, including when those 2 awful selfish women were drinking shots and as much alcohol as they could cram into their greedy gobs!!
It takes much longer than one lazy wash for hair to get so matted that only a hairdresser can fix it, the problem was that Julie and her scummy mummy put alcohol before the comfort of that poor child, I had a back surgery in my teens and my sister would come to the hospital once a week to wash my hair and get any mats out. My hair was braided the rest of the time but any mat I did get was very uncomfortable.
Those 2 women should be ashamed of their lives for doing that to a 4 year old, they need to take a good long look at themselves if this is what their love for alcohol had led them to!
I mentioned it months ago when she videoed herself brushing Erinā€™s hair. Itā€™s been an on going thing of her not brushing it properly and only brushing a top layer of hair causing the rest to mat together. Iā€™d say she is ashamed thatā€™s why her mother is being blamed for it and sent to the hairdressers with the child - which no doubt will roar the place down cos itā€™s not easy to remove the matted hair. Itā€™s also doable at home so no need for the drama of a hair dresser visit. Also for a brand ambassador that was given Hair stuff etc youā€™d think sheā€™d use a bit of it and sort her daughters hair out. If I was paying her to promote hair Iā€™d be really thinking long and hard about that!

Reactions: 19
Shes a bleeping disgraceful bleep if I ever saw one! No shame in acting the raging piss can all wknd in charge of two kids!now the poor childs hair is matted,That doesnt happen overnight ffs sheā€™s neglected to care for hwr daughter hair! Come on to duck Julie will you and sort yourself out!Youā€™ve had a rough time loosing loved ones it cant be easy but its time to get ur tit together get help or at least stop recording yourself on this downward spiral of destruction!

Reactions: 17
Isn't she a brand ambassador for Vaduz don't they do stuff for kids hair

Reactions: 3
When it does get sorted can someone please say to Julie to cut Erinā€™s hair into a short bob. Whichever hairdresser manages to get the mat out please cut it also.

Reactions: 5
Isn't she a brand ambassador for Vaduz don't they do stuff for kids hair
They do a special detangling brush! Let this be a lesson to anyone who buys something on Julie's recommendations, she is only about getting money

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When it does get sorted can someone please say to Julie to cut Erinā€™s hair into a short bob. Whichever hairdresser manages to get the mat out please cut it also.
They didnā€™t get it all outā€¦ sent her to bed still with matted hair with an iPad stuck to her face. Iā€™d have every comb and brush, a big bottle of spray and sit as long as I could to de tangle it all. And duck that iPad in the bloody bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Er roars the place down in the hairdressers and sur god luv her šŸ™„ but when F is upset getting his hair cut she makes a laugh out of it šŸ˜­

• Angry
Reactions: 28
What was the Erin West post about earlier? I didnt get it. Wonder why she deleted it?
If an animal owner let an animals fur get tangled they could be fined for neglect/abuse. Julie is all proud she has the tangled matted hair for content.

Attachments

What was the Erin West post about earlier? I didnt get it. Wonder why she deleted it?
If an animal owner let an animals fur get tangled they could be fined for neglect/abuse. Julie is all proud she has the tangled matted hair for content.
Probably because its a racist remark

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
African Americans wear those bonnets to protect their curls etcā€¦ she doesnā€™t need a bonnet for Erin, she needs a good bleeping brush and a bit of cop on!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
African Americans wear those bonnets to protect their curls etcā€¦ she doesnā€™t need a bonnet for Erin, she needs a good bleeping brush and a bit of cop on!
Was Erin West used to describe an African person? Did she mean Kane West?

• Wow
Jesus Christ! Thatā€™s complete racism. Sheā€™s saying if her white daughter wears a typical black persons bonnet that they wear to have stunning hair and protect it that we will be calling her after Kanye west. Iā€™m actually shocked. I am speechless that she put that up. Itā€™s utter racism and it cannot be called anything else. So xenophobia about travellers and now racism. She needs to be reported for racism.

Reactions: 13
Breakdown imminentā€¦..stay tuned to the Julie Shitshow fellow ā€œKarensā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why couldn't she run to her owk hairdressers get a god conditioner and a comb and do it herself while the child watches the ipad. My daughters hair is down to her bum and has never got matted, granted its mostly straight but incredibly thick

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.