TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, Im actually fuming at her absolute lack of shame about the state of that poor child's hair. 2 hair dresses coukdnt get through the knots and this one is telling thousands of ppl like it's an everyday event. If I left my child get in that state I woukd be in tears of shame... One night of the nan doing her hair does not result in this... This is actually so so bad, and it's like she doesn't even realise how bad it is.. Is she OK like?? I think she needs somebody to step in and have a good chat to her.. The dads family will have nothing but evidence against her if they go to court

Some playing up to the camera tonight... I'd say she's on the bag as well as the drink... She's fuckin manic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's on a mad comedown Def more than drink taken at the weekend I'd say and her mam obviously ate her over the state of the child's hair.

And as you are reading here Julie ...cop the duck on seriously, manage your house and kids before anything else and for the love of bleeping god HAVE A SHOWER YE SCRUFFY SCUM

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi Julie 👋
So when exactly are you gonna take responsibility for your kids and actually parent them without sticking an iPad in their faces and neglecting them. It’s a sad life you live when strangers care more about your kids safety, well-being etc than you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only nutter is you Julie girl, we’re a sound bunch. 🖕🏻 We just enjoy watching you unravel, sur you’re the CEO of the bad moms club, yer man would want to get his arse in gear and go for custody of those misfortune kids, no one could be worse than you at parenting those creators!! They deserve so much better, enjoy your tea!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is.....is she actually ok?...😳

She's in some serious manic episode or something.... imagine looking in her window and seeing her act like that in front of her phone...I'd be concerned if that was my neighbor.

Not a sight or sound of the kids all day.

And Julie, no you wouldn't send us "Karen's" mad by saying you're homeschooling them, we'd bust are tit laughing at the thought because you can hardly spend 20 minutes in your own home with them never mind 24/7 and trying to educate them! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That child needs a hair cut and hair brushed a few times a day. I’ve never seen eyebrows as bad as Julie’s. My god they’re horrendous. Is it actually the eyebrows or does Botox do that to their face.

Reactions: 4
Gives more time thinking about what tattle is saying about her and making up stories that she thinks will wind people here up.. We all know your full of tit love... The only person your ruining is yourself and those poor two kids... Their crying out for stability ans some genuine attention and love.. Watch the poor kids won't even have time to see what santa brings caus ethey will be pulled from pillar to post for the whole of Xmas with Julie bawling into her pints.. God love them..

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Don't take the bait. Everytime Julie fucks up she tries to get tattle to engage so can have a poor me story.

Reactions: 15
That child needs a hair cut and hair brushed a few times a day. I’ve never seen eyebrows as bad as Julie’s. My god they’re horrendous. Is it actually the eyebrows or does Botox do that to their face.
That’s her fabulous free Botox, the clinician obviously has no fuckin clue what they’re doing, our Julie comes back looking like the spawn of Spock more and more each time. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER Julie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t follow her much or even read her page here that often so just went on for a nose today after coming across her on this again this evening. The eyebrows/Botox omg which is it that’s causing the problem? Seriously a qualified professional that administers her Botox cannot be happy with that? Is she gifted the Botox because there’s no way some one could go to that clinic or whatever to get same treatment as her? I’m honestly shocked worst I’ve ever seen. Maybe it’s just a combo of bad eyebrow shaping and Botox that’s been given in the spare room of some dental nurses house I just don’t know! I know a tonne of people that got Botox in the last 12 months or so and absolutely none of them look anywhere near like that.

Reactions: 4
Her childs hair is so matted that 2 hairdressers could not fix it but she is on Instagram trying to get at tattlers? That child was put to bed with still sore hair and she does not care, all she cares is about this site.
Julie, grow up, your poor little girl is suffering with her hair being matted and pulled from the root. While you were in the hotel you had to have seen it, so many of us did on your stories yet you chose to neglect her in order to get drunk with your scummy mummy?

Shame on you, you can try to attack us but all you are doing is deflecting from your own lacklustre parenting. You might think your bad mom's club is so funny and original but you neglected your daughter so you could drink shots, that's disgusting!

I await you trying to get sympathy from your followers now by only showing part of your message on the gram but be as brave as you think you are and invite a conversation, show my whole message and let you follower see the real Julie!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m absolutely violent after watching her stories about Erins hair! Is that poor child still going around with matted hair ?

• Sad
The dort of her house omg I’d clean it before bed, she’s defo coming down off somethin or else she’s after having a breakdown of some sort we all
Get the mass once I’m the blue moon but Jesus Christ acting like that the cryin earlier I’m been genuine I honestly think she needs help

I’m absolutely violent after watching her stories about Erins hair! Is that poor child still going around with matted hair ?
Yes, Erin was crying at the hairdressers so the mother told them to stop and Erin came home. Julie did a bit then but its still all clumps.

Reactions: 1
Well she obviously didn't go drink her tea in peace... she went in a blocking spree 🤣 it's ok love I've a few burner accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.