TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible to say this but I think most gp receptionists are gowls 😭
There are so many tiktoks and memes about this so I’m pretty sure she is going to jump on that bandwagon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Terrible to say this but I think most gp receptionists are gowls 😭
There are so many tiktoks and memes about this so I’m pretty sure she is going to jump on that bandwagon 🙄
Well I can honestly say my GPS secretary is the best she goes out of her way to help. It's the doctors nurse is the problem she is awful loads of complaints about her but notting done she's the docs wife.

Reactions: 5
I sometimes think the receptionist in our practice thinks she is the doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I can honestly say my GPS secretary is the best she goes out of her way to help. It's the doctors nurse is the problem she is awful loads of complaints about her but notting done she's the docs wife.
Jesus where are you based I’d move there 🤣 no seriously it’s a thing. Just search docs receptionists on tiktok there are tonnes of skits about this

Reactions: 1
I know most receptionists are the devil and a lot think they're doctors, still doesn't give her the right to publicly shame them to all her followers! Especially when, I'd say she's a nightmare to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree about doctors receptionists, they can be rude. And we can all have a laugh or a Moan to our friends. But whether this thick yoke realises it or not, she is putting someone on blast to over 80,000 people.
Plus, it’s defamatory of her.. she’s leaving herself wide open.
She’s as common as muck.
Since when it is an option not to get up to send kids to school? Someone might say it’s only pre school but she’ll have the same attitude when it’s big school too.
Is there a chance she’s drinking too much at night and that’s why hair is not being brushed, kids thrown into bed with iPads, not able to get up, erratic moods? I don’t know, just asking the question?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I agree about doctors receptionists, they can be rude. And we can all have a laugh or a Moan to our friends. But whether this thick yoke realises it or not, she is putting someone on blast to over 80,000 people.
She’s as common as muck.
Since when it is an option not to get up to send kids to school? Someone might say it’s only pre school but she’ll have the same attitude when it’s big school too.
Is there a chance she’s drinking too much at night and that’s why hair is not being brushed, kids thrown into bed with iPads, not able to get up, erratic moods? I don’t know, just asking the question?
She needs to drink a few more cans of her expensive fizzy cbd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s as common as muck.
You are right about that! Announcing it to 80k people is a bit cheeky and easily identifies the woman 😭

Reactions: 11
My GP set up his own surgery away from a crowd he was working with and each of his secretaries are lovely, it's like they are the anti- GP secretary.

I am so embarrassed for her. This afternoons reel just makes her look stupid and common. Good luck getting a fella Julie

Reactions: 5
And also if 2 hairdressers couldn't sort Erin's hair then she's in big trouble and the mam leaving after 10 mins is ridiculous, if they don't get that Childs hair sorted asap it will end up being shaved if it's that matted

Reactions: 4
I actually think she looks unwell in the latest reel, kinda got a shock as not as filtered as we usually see. I know her mother is a great support but can she not see Julie is deteriorating?

Reactions: 8
She looks deranged in it. It’s a far cry from the filtered photos she uses. Imagine arranging a meet up and that’s what showed. She may start adopting cats. She’ll be very lonely otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.