TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually hasn’t washed herself since Friday, she must reek of BO and there’s no denying it because her hair is crimped since the “skin and gin” thing AND she went to the gym THEN shopping..... HOW do people live like that?

I know there’s people who do body showers and not hair wash every time but that’s definitely not the her case! 🤢🤮

Edit to add:
Poor ER has to got to the hair dresser to get the matts removed from her hair because her mother and grandmother neglected to brush her hair all weekend.....that’s bleeping neglect and it’s disgusting!!
Typically Julie is blaming her mother.....Julie you’re the child’s mother, not your mam. I absolutely couldn’t leave my child like that. My hair is the same as ER, if I’m sick and can’t brush it, it gets like that and it HURTS, the matts pull on the scalp and give such an awful headache.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How long has Julie had her hair in those crimps? Would she not have washed it and been fresh for the mass?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I shower daily, sometimes twice and try not wash hair more than twice a week, but hairline ALWAYS gets wet, no way would crimping stay in, dirty cow

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ, she’s now blaming her mam on Erin’s hair being so bad… nope Julie it was going on way before that. And see that brush you were waving around - utter shite. Section and use a comb and work from the bottom up to get the matted hair out. Those knots and matted hair is more than just one day of brushing wrong or not brushing. It’s an actual disgrace. Sending her mam then to the hair dressers with Erin rose cos your too embarrassed to admit you never brush her hair right and to avoid the screams now cos there so bad. I said months ago that all she was doing was brushing the top layer of hair and not what was underneath. All matted up.

Reactions: 26
So she went to GYM and still didn't shower wtf dirty witch.and blaming her mam for her own child's hair not brushed right BS. take responsibility and rare your kids properly

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She actually hasn’t washed herself since Friday, she must reek of BO and there’s no denying it because her hair is crimped since the “skin and gin” thing AND she went to the gym THEN shopping..... HOW do people live like that?

I know there’s people who do body showers and not hair wash every time but that’s definitely not the her case! 🤢🤮

Edit to add:
Poor ER has to got to the hair dresser to get the matts removed from her hair because her mother and grandmother neglected to brush her hair all weekend.....that’s bleeping neglect and it’s disgusting!!
Typically Julie is blaming her mother.....Julie you’re the child’s mother, not your mam. I absolutely couldn’t leave my child like that. My hair is the same as ER, if I’m sick and can’t brush it, it gets like that and it HURTS, the matts pull on the scalp and give such an awful headache.
Shes definitely reading here.... Pinocchio Haynes telling lies again, "its the way she wriggles when she sleeps" BULLSHIT!!!! Its pure NEGLECT, if her hair was brushed every morning it wouldnt be bad at all.....How do other mams manage their daughters long hair?🙄 Julies house is crawling with the dirt, her robe hasnt seen the washing machine since 2018, she dosnt shower regularly or wash her own hair..... Erins hair is definitely not getting attention🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahh just came here to say the same about the child's hair... She's her responsibility not the mams. Like why did she not put her straight in the bath next day with loads of condition er in her hair and brush it through that way and dry it.. The poor child going round like that all weekend

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh my god...imagine not washing your hair after the gym!🤢

Julie should be mortified admitting that she didnt brush Erin's hair and that it is so bad that she has to go to the hairdressers. That isnt her mother's fault. It's Julie's! And that doesnt happen after not brushing it for one day. I have very thick wavy hair.

But Julie's priority is the pub not her and her children's personal grooming.

Reactions: 11
Julie should be braiding that girls hair every night if it’s so bad every morning. Why is she so clueless

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's been bawling I'd say !

I'd take the whole gym thing with a pinch of salt, she films EVERYTHING and there's zero evidence of being anywhere near a gym.

As for the granny taking the child to the hairdresser, its crucial that we remember that while Mejoolie is down on the birth cert as the childs mother we must remember that she RELIEVES her mother and Sean of their duties to care for HER children so no surprises that she's not taking her own child to get the hair sorted. Really Tattlers you are expecting alot here 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Defo wasnt her mothers fault she doesn't wash herself never mind her kids. When her mother was staying in her house last week the house was spotless the mother was only gone a day and it was manky again

Reactions: 6
The dirt of her is starting to bother me. Also the neglect of ERs hair. How could you not enjoy brushing out her hair. How many women out there are longing for a daughter to take care of?
Also the heat in hotel rooms is always shocking., to not shower is just 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry I think I must have misheard her…. Did she just say that because her ‘Mam’ didn’t brush ER’s hair properly and she slept on it , it became all matted?! 🤔 Jesus she really is delusional, that doesn’t just happen over night 🤣

also there no way she ever spent 20mins brushing ER hair. Dirty yolk not showering in at least 4 days 🤢 the first thing I wanna do after a few drinks is make up off and shower the next Morning to feel fresh . She’s manky

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.