TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a scummy racist
She is the kind of person who wouldn't bother her arse to learn to pronounce someone's name properly. I see it so much when someone sees a name & go 'Oh too hard to even try and make a laugh out of it' height of ignorance.

Reactions: 3
I can't, I'm "gone"...🤢
She STILL hasn't showered since at least Friday....and apparently went to the gym yesterday morning (although that's debatable with Pinocchio Haynes)....🤮🤮🤮🤮
No excuse for that like how can you actually live, how could you not crave a nice warm shower....is she afraid of the water or something? 🤢🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She never sent the kids to school cause she got up too late. Someone needs to step in this is getting concerning at this point

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She never sent the kids to school cause she got up too late. Someone needs to step in this is getting concerning at this point
Yea but could you believe her? She’s constantly telling lies to invoke a reaction. Either that or she’s too ashamed of the state of the child’s hair to send her in… her own won’t be far behind if she doesn’t wash it soon the stinky cow

Reactions: 6
I can't, I'm "gone"...🤢
She STILL hasn't showered since at least Friday....and apparently went to the gym yesterday morning (although that's debatable with Pinocchio Haynes)....🤮🤮🤮🤮
No excuse for that like how can you actually live, how could you not crave a nice warm shower....is she afraid of the water or something? 🤢🤮
🤢🤢🤢 I have to shower every morning and wash hair every 2nd day. My little boy has a bath every night and if don't he will have a shower in morning he's 7 now and since a baby has always had a bath every nite be4 bed it preps him for wind down be4 bed and then a story. No screens cause as where always warned about screens keeps mind stimulated.

Is she gone altogether, I can't find her through anyones acct usually go through Shannen Joyce for a nose
Yep still there. Still hasn’t washed her hair and bashing the doctors receptionist. Another day in the life of the best mother ever

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is absolutely disgusting and she's on the warpath over something today, possibly us here!

Reactions: 1
Someone who knows her gp practice should inform them what Julie is saying about the staff to 82,000 followers. Bad form. Make a private formal complaint, don't discuss the staff member online.

Reactions: 14
Cork is very small , her GP won’t be long finding out , what Julie is saying .

Reactions: 7
Someone who knows her gp practice should inform them what Julie is saying about the staff to 82,000 followers. Bad form. Make a private formal complaint, don't discuss the staff member online.
Absolutely. She’s on a role this week. Racist comments about travellers, her Erin West comment and now slating a receptionist to her audience. A woman working in very challenging times in the middle of a worldwide pandemic while this lazy fucker swans around with free days out and beauty treatments. I’m sure someone on this knows who her GP is. I hope she’s reported. Then gets a nice letter from the practice asking her to find another doctor. Can’t see that being too easy at the minute.

Reactions: 17
I’d say there is a very good chance, she will be removed from her GP Practice as a patient.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely shocking behaviour. There is a reason that Dr's have secretary's, to keep the likes of this witch from wasting time. During these times when every Dr. in the country is under pressure, I hope she is dropped by the GP.

Reactions: 11
I would not for 1 second believe a word that comes out of Julie's mouth. She follows the same pattern all the time
1) she fucks up in some way with kids ...Erin's hair
2) comes on here to see whats been said
3) doesn't like what she reads so posts veiled passive aggressive digs at Karen's or goes on stories bawling
4) see point 3 , this then riles up up her followers who come to her defence ' don't mind them Julie lives sur your a poor single mom of twins, god luv you. We have your back hun xoxox'
5) she comes on with some drama then where she is there hero

My predictions for the coming days are the tears on camera cos it's all so tough, tracking down a troll and the threats she made to them and white feathers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.