Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'll be ripped apart here but when anyone who uses there child's autism to give out about not been able to get a playstation sounds like the type that uses there child's diagnosis for everything in life. At the end of the day every parent in Ireland was online since last night trying to get a playstation for there child.
I actually thought the same thing my youngest is autistic and I spent most of the morning online trying to get one but was unsuccessful I wouldn’t dare put a plea on social media for one and use his disability to bag one I thought it was very cheeky of her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually thought the same thing my youngest is autistic and I spent most of the morning online trying to get one but was unsuccessful I wouldn’t dare put a plea on social media for one and use his disability to bag one I thought it was very cheeky of her
Thank you this has been playing on my mind all day I have seen it shared all over Facebook. The same thing happened my brother this morning with Tesco and my nephew is a massive gamer he is also in a wheelchair due to complications at birth. My brother took it like any other parent and moved on kept trying and eventually got one on Amazon. He didn't go online for sympathy or to make Tesco look bad he just moved on and got over it. Hope you got sorted with a ps5 if not I heard Currys will have more stick in over the next few weeks so keep an eye. Happy Xmas ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Correct. I have a friend that has 4 autistic teenage boys and one told her for the first time last night that, the new PlayStation is what he wanted. She asked them before the preorder came up and they didn't want it. She was distraught all morning and didn't get it. She would never go public about her boys to get something.

Reactions: 6
Can it not be reported that ppl break the rules ? I thought I heard on the radio to report it, coffee runs are not essential unless in my opinion your on the front line! She is never seen with a mask on her or in her hand! Ppl like her are destroying what others are trying to do! Shame on any company that works with her and I’ll be reporting companies who work with her! It’s disrespectful to others who work hard to keep ppl safe !
I wish there was! Im 100% sticking to the rules i do a big shop on a tues, and go to the local shop for fresh bread on a fri, apart from that im at home, NO EXCEPTION! I would be quite high risk, and am terrified to leave my husband on his own, we lost our only child in a car crash a few years ago..... Julie is so, so selfish, and clueless, and agree, never a sign of wearing a mask, in her video in B&Q today, definitely didnt sound like she was wearing one! I personally think shes an ASSHOLE, wait til covid comes to her door! I for one wont listen to her whinging, i'll be telling her a few home truths😤

Ok an I missing something here because I'm going bleeping stir crazy looking at this donkeys story. We are at home 10 days now isolated because my husband and son both have the virus. This one then down in bleeping B&Q getting something to hide wires with her two brats running all over the shop. Sure she might pop in to her dad on the way home for a coffee make sure she has done a good old days work of spreading the virus. We can't even cover this cost of our mortgage this month because we are both out of work. Might just do a Julie and get everything handed to us and spend the hard working tax payers money on tit down in B&Q. She is really after turning my gut today. Selfish cow 😡😡😡
Agree with every thing you say! Im sorry for your situation.... the silly cow didnt even fit it correctly in the sitting room, you can still see the wires under the cover, it should have went to the floor! SHES THICK AS tit💩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but as a parent of an autistic child and I have taught asd children for many years that message she got is bull!! It makes me angry 😡 saying it’s his 1st year to understand Christmas 🎄 or to ask for something in particular 🙄🙄
As for Nicole I never could take to her always fighting with someone or some drama going on!! There’s beef with her and some of the other cork ‘autism moms’ on insta but I can’t figure what happened!! My nose is falling off here 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Am i imagining it or do the twins not go to school on a thurs/fri. Those are the days she always shows them in the mornings and goes and does stupid stuff like visit woodies or go shopping.
They used go fridays remember she brings her dad on his little jobs on Friday and they used never be with dem it’s only the last week or 2 they are der, did the court case last week have something to do with dat 🤔

Ok I'll be ripped apart here but when anyone who uses there child's autism to give out about not been able to get a playstation sounds like the type that uses there child's diagnosis for everything in life. At the end of the day every parent in Ireland was online since last night trying to get a playstation for there child.
Well said you, I was thinking the exact same thing ppl slept outside shops in other countries to try and bag one it is horrible some kids won’t get one but that’s life that’s what happens with the most wanted toys

I unfollowed her also after the time she shamed some poor girl working in Mahon Point, there's 2 sides to ever story and we only got hers, which I reckoned at the time was somewhat exaggerated.....all over FB and the radio and even got onto HB to make a complaint. I don't doubt she's a great Mum but she portrays herself as someone standing up for those with autism but its actually only her own son, gifted loads, always looking for something, but then other equally deserving kids get nothing because their parents aren't all over social media
What happened here? I must have been stopped following her by all this drama would love to no why she complained? She’s not a nice person like you said all about her own son noting about the other ppl with kids with autism

Thank you this has been playing on my mind all day I have seen it shared all over Facebook. The same thing happened my brother this morning with Tesco and my nephew is a massive gamer he is also in a wheelchair due to complications at birth. My brother took it like any other parent and moved on kept trying and eventually got one on Amazon. He didn't go online for sympathy or to make Tesco look bad he just moved on and got over it. Hope you got sorted with a ps5 if not I heard Currys will have more stick in over the next few weeks so keep an eye. Happy Xmas ❣
I actually thought Julie was worse to share it there are parents all over the country that are trying to get one for Christmas and I’m sure it’s just a big hype to get sales up there will probably be loads available in the coming weeks hope your brother gets sorted too and thank you many happy returns x

I’m sorry but as a parent of an autistic child and I have taught asd children for many years that message she got is bull!! It makes me angry 😡 saying it’s his 1st year to understand Christmas 🎄 or to ask for something in particular 🙄🙄
As for Nicole I never could take to her always fighting with someone or some drama going on!! There’s beef with her and some of the other cork ‘autism moms’ on insta but I can’t figure what happened!! My nose is falling off here 😂😂
I’m the same pure hanging for info 😂😂 I think she was bitching about linzy from autism mammy /thepostmanhatesme linzy and Elaine from lifesupsidedown are very friendly I think so Elaine backed up for linzy I’m not sure of all the ins and outs but it happened when the through their eyes campaign was over something was said on a group WhatsApp chat and that’s what started it linzy basically said she’s a two faced witch that was back in the Snapchat days so a few years ago now

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What happened here? I must have been stopped following her by all this drama would love to no why she complained? She’s not a nice person like you said all about her own son noting about the other ppl with kids with autism
Now I stand to be corrected on this because it was a few years back but it had something to do with R wanting an empty container from Swirls. She reckoned the girl working there wouldn't give her/sell her one which led to R having a meltdown. Posted it all over social media, was on the radio and contacted HB.......obviously that's a very synopsised version but it was just terrible the way she went to town on the poor girl working there, who could have been a young girl who didn't understand autism and could have lost her job over the whole thing. Instead of using this as an opportunity to educate people on Autism she used it as an opportunity to go on a total witch-hunt. That just finished me with her then

Reactions: 15
Now I stand to be corrected on this because it was a few years back but it had something to do with R wanting an empty container from Swirls. She reckoned the girl working there wouldn't give her/sell her one which led to R having a meltdown. Posted it all over social media, was on the radio and contacted HB.......obviously that's a very synopsised version but it was just terrible the way she went to town on the poor girl working there, who could have been a young girl who didn't understand autism and could have lost her job over the whole thing. Instead of using this as an opportunity to educate people on Autism she used it as an opportunity to go on a total witch-hunt. That just finished me with her then
Omg wat a bleeping dope, maybe there not allowed give out empty cups and she’d get in trouble over it? The poor gir working there I’m goin mad, she always seems to cause drama she really annoys me

Reactions: 9
Omg wat a bleeping dope, maybe there not allowed give out empty cups and she’d get in trouble over it? The poor gir working there I’m goin mad, she always seems to cause drama she really annoys me
Exactly.......as I say my recollection is a bit hazy at this stage but that's the general gist of it. I just felt she handled the situation appallingly with no consideration for the staff members feelings, it was all about her and R which doesn't make her a good advocate for autism

I also don't want to offend any autism mums here because I know it must be an extremely hard job. ❣❣❣
I'm an autism mam and I'm not a bit offended... she really annoys the tit out of me.. it seems she goes out of her way to give out about everything! Ya its very hard at times but I know my sons boundaries I know when and where not to bring him as I don't want him upset. He's 15 now 6ft 2 I'm 5ft he can become violent when scared and hurts me but I know he doesn't mean it and is very upset with himself when he's calm. Nicole lives on the drama and waits for any negative interaction so she can complain!! Well in my opinion anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I followed her awhile back wen she first started out and I unfollowed her, she was after putting up a post her son lost a train or she couldn’t get a certain train for him and I offered her my sons one even tho at the time my son adored trains sent her pics n all suggested I could post it to him to make it extra special she opened my msg within seconds and blanked it, not even a thank you or even a no thanks, I recon she was chancing her arm for free train stuff so I unfollowed her, if her son wanted it that bad it shouldn’t matter where it came from
I had the same, when she first moved into the place she was giving out that she had a TV but nothing set up to watch anything for x ammount of times. So I offered her my old ps3, for free so she could watch at least dvds for that period.

She did decline, and then still gave out that couldn't watch anything. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I'm an autism mam and I'm not a bit offended... she really annoys the tit out of me.. it seems she goes out of her way to give out about everything! Ya its very hard at times but I know my sons boundaries I know when and where not to bring him as I don't want him upset. He's 15 now 6ft 2 I'm 5ft he can become violent when scared and hurts me but I know he doesn't mean it and is very upset with himself when he's calm. Nicole lives on the drama and waits for any negative interaction so she can complain!! Well in my opinion anyway 🤷‍♀️
I feel the same everything is dramatised to the last with her I started following her when I was in the process of getting my son diagnosed but then when she went on the rant about the hse taking her to court I stop watching her stories. as for Julie I feel like she tries to give this impression she’s a thick thinking it’s funny but I feel she’s actually quite intelligent if she showed the real side of herself instead of copying other insta accounts ( the flemings Mamof4andmore ) she’s not a naturally funny person and when she tries to be funny it just makes her look like a thick

Reactions: 9
I actually thought Julie was worse to share it there are parents all over the country that are trying to get one for Christmas and I’m sure it’s just a big hype to get sales up there will probably be loads available in the coming weeks hope your brother gets sorted too and thank you many happy returns x

I’m the same pure hanging for info 😂😂 I think she was bitching about linzy from autism mammy /thepostmanhatesme linzy and Elaine from lifesupsidedown are very friendly I think so Elaine backed up for linzy I’m not sure of all the ins and outs but it happened when the through their eyes campaign was over something was said on a group WhatsApp chat and that’s what started it linzy basically said she’s a two faced witch that was back in the Snapchat days so a few years ago now
There’s been a falling out with Elaine and Nicole as recently Elaine made a side comment about how some people say they are advocating for autism but they really aren’t!! Linzy and Elaine don’t speak either as linzy was trying to get an assistance dog for her son but claims even though she raised the money Elaine had something to do with her not getting one!!

• Wow
I feel the same everything is dramatised to the last with her I started following her when I was in the process of getting my son diagnosed but then when she went on the rant about the hse taking her to court I stop watching her stories. as for Julie I feel like she tries to give this impression she’s a thick thinking it’s funny but I feel she’s actually quite intelligent if she showed the real side of herself instead of copying other insta accounts ( the flemings Mamof4andmore ) she’s not a naturally funny person and when she tries to be funny it just makes her look like a thick
Someone mentioned her to me when I was in the process of getting my little one diagnosed (still going threw it) but I remember on the mas page there was something posted of them all arguing amongst each other on a WhatsApp group. Some girl from the north east had asked her a question and she brushed her off saying ohhh I never heard of that before are you sure he is autistic now there was much more said then that the post ended up been deleted but the girl in my opinion was made out that her diagnosis was wrong just because he talks isn't in nappies attend normal mainstream school that what she was told was wrong. My little boy talks very little but he does have words. But he could sing you a full song well not exactly sing it to me but sitting down the favourite is water melon sugar 🤣🤣 I hate the song but music is his happy place and the only time he isn't high pitched squealing lol 💙💙

What's her name on insta please

Reactions: 1
The Cork autism mammy mafia are something else, a friend of mine reached out to Elaine and Lenore from outinthestickswithsix about getting a dog for her son as both of them have assistance dogs and neither of them bothered to reply, another time lenore ran a competition for a trip to England or something and said in the post that she'd make sure someone deserving won it and when someone asked her to clarify it she went crazy and turned all her minions on her😠😠

• Wow
What's her name on insta please
My boy blue

I’ve created a thread for these so as not to derail this one!!

The Cork autism mammy mafia are something else, a friend of mine reached out to Elaine and Lenore from outinthestickswithsix about getting a dog for her son as both of them have assistance dogs and neither of them bothered to reply, another time lenore ran a competition for a trip to England or something and said in the post that she'd make sure someone deserving won it and when someone asked her to clarify it she went crazy and turned all her minions on her😠😠
I’ve messaged Lenore loads of times and she’s always been nice, but I agree they are a law onto themselves! Sure I couldn’t believe they have Sarah Burke involved in their recent competition as she s a known fixer and likes to insult people calling them ‘psychotic’ 😡

Look at her now turning Béibhinns cause in to a crying all over her story for sympathy fiasco. Disgusting. I swear she can't go lower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.