Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tell me more

I don’t get the single mama reference, does she think the rest of us wait until the man of the house is back to get things done?? I chased walls for electrics in our new build while pregnant, I cut skirting and architrave using a mitre saw during the same pregnancy, I also moved 60 bags of cement that was dumped at our gate, 50 yards from our house WHILE PREGNANT! Now, to be fair my husband did nearly lose his shit when I ignored him about cement, but in my defence it was left uncovered and in the rain by the delivery driver so I threw 5 bags in the boot of the car and did the trip 12 times to move the bags indoors to keep them dry, oh and I did all that while minding two toddlers on my own while my husband was at work. This is the real world Julie. Capable adults get shit done. They don’t look for other people to do the crap jobs like flushing a goldfish down the toilet. If I asked my husband to do half the shit she asks her family to do for her he’d look at me sideways. Sometimes you need to pull up your big girl pants and just do things without looking for praise and recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Kitty30

Ok I'll be ripped apart here but when anyone who uses there child's autism to give out about not been able to get a playstation sounds like the type that uses there child's diagnosis for everything in life. At the end of the day every parent in Ireland was online since last night trying to get a playstation for there child.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Onthebandwagon

Chatty Member
this is completely off topic but is there a thread on Nicole from my boy blue? I’d like to know what ppls thoughts are on her?
I followed her awhile back wen she first started out and I unfollowed her, she was after putting up a post her son lost a train or she couldn’t get a certain train for him and I offered her my sons one even tho at the time my son adored trains sent her pics n all suggested I could post it to him to make it extra special she opened my msg within seconds and blanked it, not even a thank you or even a no thanks, I recon she was chancing her arm for free train stuff so I unfollowed her, if her son wanted it that bad it shouldn’t matter where it came from

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Alucia

VIP Member
Winter playhouse what a waste, please buy my cbd fizz not Reaneys paste.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Anynews.

VIP Member
Its for the kids, it doesnt have to be perfect.
Nice gesture from her friend for the twins and I think the baubles are very cute. Twins didnt seem too interested though.
Sure the two awful trees can go in the playhouse and put one of Sean’s balls on top of each one.. maybe he will grow a good strong pair for 2021..

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DietCoke

Strangely when I was starting out in my new home I bought a cheapie tree from Argos and few plastic baubles. It did the job until I could get a good one. I remember her last year buying two mini trees for outside her door, I was after similar, 40euro for them! It makes me laugh with all these instagrammers "this was only 40, that was only 50". They either have more money than sense or in debt up to their eyeballs.

Strangely when I was starting out in my new home I bought a cheapie tree from Argos and few plastic baubles. It did the job until I could get a good one. I remember her last year buying two mini trees for outside her door, I was after similar, 40euro for them! It makes me laugh with all these instagrammers "this was only 40, that was only 50". They either have more money than sense or in debt up to their eyeballs.

Haha I obviously only meant to say it once 😂 or maybe Julie is rubbing off on me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Jinfluencer

Anybody remember the Ann and Barry books when we were kids?

The hot water is too hot for Julie. The cold water is too cold for Sean
Julie likes cakes. Sean likes jam.
The twins are in the garden freezing their bollox off in their new playhouse

• Haha

Sunseeker2020

I think the problem with julie is that her life is empty and she is incredibly lost and lonely. Most people her age have something big in their life to focus on. Building a house, career progression, a relationship, planning a wedding, raising a family. I know julie has the twins but she is not parenting them. They live with her bur are an inconvenience to her most of the time, from what i see on instagram thats it. She lets them away with blue murder and buys them every thing they want to avoid spending real time with them. Julie needs to work on her life starting with a parenting skills course, then a job skills course and then she needs to get a job. All the trips to woodies, b and q, dunnes etc and all the crazy purchases are to cover a big hole in her life. I think she cant spend a minute by herself with the twins.

• Heart

Gina32

I’m so annoyed someone wrote in to that page saying that Julie got her hair and nails done, only because when I watched her stories last night I knew straight away.... she is after painting her nails, washing and straightening her hair and putting on a filter in the hopes that people will say that, she couldn’t show off her hands enough in the stories, it was SO OBVIOUS she wanted attention drawn to her nails. I knew to look at them they weren’t properly done but that she would take off filter, maybe mess them up a bit today and come on to tell everyone not to believe a word on tattle using this as a prime example to discredit all the truth that’s spilled about her. Now I’m off to set up my own psychic hotline because I’m convinced I’m gifted after how accurately I predicted that move!!!!!! 😂

• Haha

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Does she ever stop repeating herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I hear one more time “it’s so hard been a single mom” hate to tell you but you’re not the only single mother out there
I spotted her in dunnes at 745 tonight lol on her own so clearly someone else had the kids. Single mum my arse she has more freedom than most married people I know 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Kitty30

Ok an I missing something here because I'm going fucking stir crazy looking at this donkeys story. We are at home 10 days now isolated because my husband and son both have the virus. This one then down in fucking B&Q getting something to hide wires with her two brats running all over the shop. Sure she might pop in to her dad on the way home for a coffee make sure she has done a good old days work of spreading the virus. We can't even cover this cost of our mortgage this month because we are both out of work. Might just do a Julie and get everything handed to us and spend the hard working tax payers money on shit down in B&Q. She is really after turning my gut today. Selfish cow 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Suzyloo

Yeah, I've said it so many times here before... It actually embarrassed me so much. Its people like her who cause the attitudes people have towards single mothers.
I have first hand experience of being looked down on since I had had my son for this reason and mainly from people who I actually probably earn twice as much as as I have a very good career that I have spent ten years working on to get me where I am... There's us out there who raise good kids, have nice homes, speak with correct diction and vocab and then there's julio, who moans in capitols for 6 hours cause she was too lazy to put away the breakfast that morning before her busy day of spending my paye in Woodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Suzyloo

There's a reason vera twomey walked her self to the dail to get access to medical cbd for seizure treatment... And let me explain julie (hi there) ... That type of regulated treatment does not come in a can of fizzy fucking lemon....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Anynews.

VIP Member
Telling her she should write a book coz she is an inspiration...I have heard it all now..I have three kids work and look afyer my kids pay for creche after school, mortgages etc and my husband works frontline don't see him it at all with everything. Will we write book noooo....what a dope
This is how the book would start. A for Apple 🍎 B for Bollox (as she has a gutter mouth) C for Cark, D for Dag and E for Idiot!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hansnomesmans

Oh I couldn’t find Julies thread it’s usually in the instagrammers section I see it is now in the families section🤔

Anyway what I want to know is why she adds a plural to all her verbs?
“I burns everything” “I just panics” “I over Cooks everything” etc?!
God it winds me up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26