Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your on twins and me thread for example, if you scroll to the rip of the page and click on twins and me threads, it will bring all 10 up and say 11 was added you could find that even from the old locked thread on your watchlist.
Ye I’ve hit watch on a few of threads but I just automatically go into the Instagramers section rather then scroll down to my watched list it’s a force of habit 🙈

Reactions: 1
Thread; twins and me, from zero to mankie.dressin gown or actin da gowl... Alexa call da Citizens advice gurl!

Reactions: 5
If that child got locked in the washing machine! My nerves watching that! She then encouraging it and filming it! So fckn irresponsible!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.