Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fascinates me that the kids always have their shoes on in the house. Maybe we are weird but we all take off shoes and wear slippers or socks on the house esp.
We always wear shoes in the house, that's about the only thing I agree with Julie on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fascinates me that the kids always have their shoes on in the house. Maybe we are weird but we all take off shoes and wear slippers or socks on the house esp.
Same here, the minute we’re in the door the shoes come off!

Reactions: 13
Yep mine are always left just inside the door, never wear shoes indoors and especially not in the bedrooms.

Saying that I never ask visitors to take off their shoes, especially with no slippers, my ocd would be in overdrive with toe ham on my wooden floors 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We don’t wear shoes indoors at all, we have under floor heating so floors are warm but if we didn’t I’d insist on kids wearing some kind of shoe/slipper

Reactions: 6
Oh god no way could I wear shoes in my house. The minute I get home from work it's pjs slippers and bra off. These days it's pjs slippers and no bra all day as we are in isolation 🥺 I'll cry having to put a bra back on.

Oh god no way could I wear shoes in my house. The minute I get home from work it's pjs slippers and bra off. These days it's pjs slippers and no bra all day as we are in isolation 🥺 I'll cry having to put a bra back on.

She bought the flowers for the table for dinner with her family......e.then eats manky chipper on the couch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Movies in bed in the dark eyes must be burning the back of their sockets 😬

Flowers for the table for their dinner together 😂😂 and no one sits near it!!!

• Haha
There isn’t a hope I would put that outfit on a 3 year old! Wet look leggings, very chavvy imo.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Diva clothing half of cork walking around in pure tit. Dior dress the bleeping cut if it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally agree, cheap and tacky looking.........still accepting gifts for one Twin while Fionn being ignored again 🤬
It is lousy on Fionn but he is better off being ignored by her, he will probably turn out better. The Erin one will turn into a social welfare scrounger with no aspirations or ambitions only to get everything for free, like her mother. Common as muck is what they are.

It’s absolutely dreadful the clothes are so cheap looking!

She hadn’t a clue either then it comes to clothes. The one who owns Diva clothing!!
The models on her page make me laugh I know I'm such a witch but they certainly wouldn't make me buy anything from them.

Reactions: 6
Who in their right mind would put plastis, wet look leggings on a 3 year old? Aimee hasmlost her mind this time even sending them out😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.