Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting out of the house for coffee to break the day🙄 THATS THE WHOLE IDEA OF LOCKDOWN JULIE!!!!!!! you are not supposed to leave your house unless its for essential items.... COFFEE is not that! She is absolutely thick as duck this one, the happy head on her in the pic is INFURIATING😤 Cos of absolute pricks like her going out for rediculous reasons we are in this situation again🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
They must be getting a day off from their usually 8-6 in crèche
I'd love the three hours ffs my little one is only getting an hour 🙄 an only for he loves going and its teaching him to mix with other little ones I'd not send him x

Reactions: 4
Kids eating jellies and it not even 9 and she just stood there and films it 🤣😱
Cos she "cant cope with the tantrums and screaming from them"... :rolleyes: You're their mother, act like it and have some boundaries ffs. The tantrums and screaming is because they know you will cave in after 20 seconds and give them what they want... as usual... put the damn jellies out of sight for crying out loud. If they cant see them they wont look for them... Christ on a bike its not rocket science. How did this one work with kids...

Reactions: 10
Getting out of the house for coffee to break the day🙄 THATS THE WHOLE IDEA OF LOCKDOWN JULIE!!!!!!! you are not supposed to leave your house unless its for essential items.... COFFEE is not that! She is absolutely thick as duck this one, the happy head on her in the pic is INFURIATING😤 Cos of absolute pricks like her going out for rediculous reasons we are in this situation again🤬
Can it not be reported that ppl break the rules ? I thought I heard on the radio to report it, coffee runs are not essential unless in my opinion your on the front line! She is never seen with a mask on her or in her hand! Ppl like her are destroying what others are trying to do! Shame on any company that works with her and I’ll be reporting companies who work with her! It’s disrespectful to others who work hard to keep ppl safe !

Reactions: 13
Ok an I missing something here because I'm going bleeping stir crazy looking at this donkeys story. We are at home 10 days now isolated because my husband and son both have the virus. This one then down in bleeping B&Q getting something to hide wires with her two brats running all over the shop. Sure she might pop in to her dad on the way home for a coffee make sure she has done a good old days work of spreading the virus. We can't even cover this cost of our mortgage this month because we are both out of work. Might just do a Julie and get everything handed to us and spend the hard working tax payers money on tit down in B&Q. She is really after turning my gut today. Selfish cow 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok an I missing something here because I'm going bleeping stir crazy looking at this donkeys story. We are at home 10 days now isolated because my husband and son both have the virus. This one then down in bleeping B&Q getting something to hide wires with her two brats running all over the shop. Sure she might pop in to her dad on the way home for a coffee make sure she has done a good old days work of spreading the virus. We can't even cover this cost of our mortgage this month because we are both out of work. Might just do a Julie and get everything handed to us and spend the hard working tax payers money on tit down in B&Q. She is really after turning my gut today. Selfish cow 😡😡😡
I'm sorry you're having a hard time of it. Yes idiots like her are just rubbing our noses in it

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry you're having a hard time of it. Yes idiots like her are just rubbing our noses in it
I have never complained once thank god there both not very ill but this one today has drove me mental. She has absolutely no respect for anyone she is just floating rules like she is the bleeping queen. She has traveled outside her 5km plenty of times in the last two weeks and then posts on Instagram like a slap in the face to others.

And thank you 😚☺☺ that's very kind of you 💝

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even respect her dad why would she care about anyone else! Her brother calling to her also sure Apple is more than 5km.

Reactions: 8
this is completely off topic but is there a thread on Nicole from my boy blue? I’d like to know what ppls thoughts are on her?

Reactions: 3
Can it not be reported that ppl break the rules ? I thought I heard on the radio to report it, coffee runs are not essential unless in my opinion your on the front line! She is never seen with a mask on her or in her hand! Ppl like her are destroying what others are trying to do! Shame on any company that works with her and I’ll be reporting companies who work with her! It’s disrespectful to others who work hard to keep ppl safe !
My brother got married last Thursday they cancelled the big wedding and got married in the registry office in newry I couldn't travel even though newrys 20 minutes from dundalk because borders where stopping my heart broke could of went back roads but not a hope in hell I felt sorry for them as it was just them and their kids at it but they didn't want to cancel again as it was booked before the second lockdown. My other brothers getting married next August and this was a massive wedding so up until next may theres only 50 allowed to attend one. But their hoping its lifted so more can my wee boys page boy atm he is been worked with so he can be in a group of people with ear defenders on so I am looking forward to it because I can't have a birthday party for him or anything yet so this was a big milestone for him so fingers crossed I'm hoping. But yon thing thinks shes invincible x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.