Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must annoy mothers who have children with autism. His needs are mild compared to other children and she milks it. I think she's a total witch. She acts like she's the big tough woman taking on the system but she gets everything she wants and when she gets it, she doesn't seem bothered about anyone who isn't getting it.
Didn't she intervene and stop someone getting a service dog at one point too?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Look at her now turning Béibhinns cause in to a crying all over her story for sympathy fiasco. Disgusting. I swear she can't go lower
I just went on now and saw this, seriously she is really irritating me lately with her fake ness putting up a post showing she donated why not just donate and not post it to 60 thousand followers that is not doing a good deed that’s donating and wanting the rewards of it urself, I donate to loads when I can but don’t broadcast it anywhere, I don’t need too!
On another note why the duck do she keep pulling everything up over her chin jumpers tops house coats just bleeping stop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Correct. I have a friend that has 4 autistic teenage boys and one told her for the first time last night that, the new PlayStation is what he wanted. She asked them before the preorder came up and they didn't want it. She was distraught all morning and didn't get it. She would never go public about her boys to get
Some would sell their souls for self gain
They love using there kids on Instagram no kids should be allowed. Amazing the amount that use there sorrow because of what happen there kids and husbands and they are creaming it in with freebies they are now all swipe up!! I couldn’t imagine doing it myself.

Reactions: 3
OK first things first Julie you clearly knew how to wear the mask your lipstick is in the 'wing' you '' donkey'' and secondly if your going to cut the heads of the roses hide the knife and don't give a close up of the roses clearly after being cut 😑🙄are we that stuck for content 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's with Sean hugging and kissing the twins, does he not understand social distancing. I know it's hard with kids, but seriously I haven't hugged or kissed anyone since March, and I keep my distance. Bugs the small titties off me.

• Haha
She cut the heads of herself no doubt about it, you can see clearly they didnt just fall off...ffs

Jules meant to say my family are calling down tonight and BRINGING dinner, not for dinner. Easy mistake to make in her world🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fascinates me that the kids always have their shoes on in the house. Maybe we are weird but we all take off shoes and wear slippers or socks on the house esp.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.