Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she didn’t share the assumptions about me responses. Clearly didn’t like the answers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this is completely off topic but is there a thread on Nicole from my boy blue? I’d like to know what ppls thoughts are on her?
I followed her awhile back wen she first started out and I unfollowed her, she was after putting up a post her son lost a train or she couldn’t get a certain train for him and I offered her my sons one even tho at the time my son adored trains sent her pics n all suggested I could post it to him to make it extra special she opened my msg within seconds and blanked it, not even a thank you or even a no thanks, I recon she was chancing her arm for free train stuff so I unfollowed her, if her son wanted it that bad it shouldn’t matter where it came from

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I followed her awhile back wen she first started out and I unfollowed her, she was after putting up a post her son lost a train or she couldn’t get a certain train for him and I offered her my sons one even tho at the time my son adored trains sent her pics n all suggested I could post it to him to make it extra special she opened my msg within seconds and blanked it, not even a thank you or even a no thanks, I recon she was chancing her arm for free train stuff so I unfollowed her, if her son wanted it that bad it shouldn’t matter where it came from
What a witch that was so nice of you to even offer. She is really showing her true colours. She is either putting on that she is stupid or she really is.

Reactions: 13
If you tell her she’s funny or the kids are great you get a ❤ reply straight away. All of them love to be told they are brilliant.

Reactions: 9
What a witch that was so nice of you to even offer. She is really showing her true colours. She is either putting on that she is stupid or she really is.
I think it’s all put on same as Julie for the attention, she’s a great mom to her son But stop the attention seeking that ur doin ur certainly not the only one and won’t be the last she’s so fake, I dnt even think iv been on her page since I unfollowed her

Reactions: 8
I think it’s all put on same as Julie for the attention, she’s a great mom to her son But stop the attention seeking that ur doin ur certainly not the only one and won’t be the last she’s so fake, I dnt even think iv been on her page since I unfollowed her
I unfollowed her also you actually forget about her until you come on here. She’s really unlikeable and acts so thick.

Reactions: 2
That nicole one is the most bitter woman on the internet. I unfollowed her too. Her posts that always started with" to the woman who" and then the big story that followed about someone who passed a comment or worse about her child in public. She exaggerated everything about the child for attention. Another pathetic individual using her child for attention and trying to hide it by pretending she's an activist

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That nicole one is the most bitter woman on the internet. I unfollowed her too. Her posts that always started with" to the woman who" and then the big story that followed about someone who passed a comment or worse about her child in public. She exaggerated everything about the child for attention. Another pathetic individual using her child for attention and trying to hide it by pretending she's an activist
I wouldnt give nicole a thread tbh, she would only love to jump on the trolls bandwagon.

Reactions: 7
Am i imagining it or do the twins not go to school on a thurs/fri. Those are the days she always shows them in the mornings and goes and does stupid stuff like visit woodies or go shopping.

Reactions: 6
Ok I'll be ripped apart here but when anyone who uses there child's autism to give out about not been able to get a playstation sounds like the type that uses there child's diagnosis for everything in life. At the end of the day every parent in Ireland was online since last night trying to get a playstation for there child.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ok I'll be ripped apart here but when anyone who uses there child's autism to give out about not been able to get a playstation sounds like the type that uses there child's diagnosis for everything in life. At the end of the day every parent in Ireland was online since last night trying to get a playstation for there child.
Thank god mine only like xbox 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her also after the time she shamed some poor girl working in Mahon Point, there's 2 sides to ever story and we only got hers, which I reckoned at the time was somewhat exaggerated.....all over FB and the radio and even got onto HB to make a complaint. I don't doubt she's a great Mum but she portrays herself as someone standing up for those with autism but its actually only her own son, gifted loads, always looking for something, but then other equally deserving kids get nothing because their parents aren't all over social media

Reactions: 17
I also don't want to offend any autism mums here because I know it must be an extremely hard job. ❣❣❣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She must annoy mothers who have children with autism. His needs are mild compared to other children and she milks it. I think she's a total witch. She acts like she's the big tough woman taking on the system but she gets everything she wants and when she gets it, she doesn't seem bothered about anyone who isn't getting it.

She must annoy mothers who have children with autism. His needs are mild compared to other children and she milks it. I think she's a total witch. She acts like she's the big tough woman taking on the system but she gets everything she wants and when she gets it, she doesn't seem bothered about anyone who isn't getting it.
My kids would probably be considered "mild" compared to riley because they are verbal. It doesnt make them any less autistic or make life easier for them or us as parents. You cant compare kids and especially not kids who are on the spectrum as its so so large.

Oh wow that’s very ignorant she could of at least sent you a reply that’s such a kind thing for you to do sounds like she was only on the beg for a freebie

My kids would probably be considered "mild" compared to riley because they are verbal. It doesnt make them any less autistic or make life easier for them or us as parents. You cant compare kids and especially not kids who are on the spectrum as its so so large.
I'm not comparing anyone. Children have many struggles with different aspects of life whether they are on the spectrum or it's something else. I know it doesn't make it easier for someone whose child might be classed as having less needs. I'm just making a comment regarding her and her carry on.

Reactions: 4
Ah jesus. "Kong Kong or Singapore or some Country like that" Ah stop someone can't be that thick? Her eyebrows and botoxed to death forehead are particularly annoying me tonight. How can a struggling single Mum live to excess like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.