Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so annoyed someone wrote in to that page saying that Julie got her hair and nails done, only because when I watched her stories last night I knew straight away.... she is after painting her nails, washing and straightening her hair and putting on a filter in the hopes that people will say that, she couldn’t show off her hands enough in the stories, it was SO OBVIOUS she wanted attention drawn to her nails. I knew to look at them they weren’t properly done but that she would take off filter, maybe mess them up a bit today and come on to tell everyone not to believe a word on tattle using this as a prime example to discredit all the truth that’s spilled about her. Now I’m off to set up my own psychic hotline because I’m convinced I’m gifted after how accurately I predicted that move!!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so annoyed someone wrote in to that page saying that Julie got her hair and nails done, only because when I watched her stories last night I knew straight away.... she is after painting her nails, washing and straightening her hair and putting on a filter in the hopes that people will say that, she couldn’t show off her hands enough in the stories, it was SO OBVIOUS she wanted attention drawn to her nails. I knew to look at them they weren’t properly done but that she would take off filter, maybe mess them up a bit today and come on to tell everyone not to believe a word on tattle using this as a prime example to discredit all the truth that’s spilled about her. Now I’m off to set up my own psychic hotline because I’m convinced I’m gifted after how accurately I predicted that move!!!!!! 😂
100% she was practically shoving them into the camera.

Reactions: 7
She really is rolling in the money, 2 revive actives last night.. €90 on shite cause she’s a hungover rundown mess after the weekend, clothes for ER, clothes for herself and a stove in Woodies in the space of 24 hours.. what am I doing wrong 😑 couldn’t afford half the shite she buys

Reactions: 16
Fake news. She's as common as muck. Off shopping with her mother this morning way past 5k

Reactions: 8
Why did she not just buy a big fire guard like for €30 maybe but not buys one of them heaters that eat electricity and paid like what €100or so as she said she got a few € off it as it was a display

Reactions: 12
Was she not drinking with her mam at the weekend she had said that on her stories. Lads where in gods name does the money come from a single parent and she spend the bones of 200 euro between last night and today. I couldn't justify it like.

Reactions: 14
Was she not drinking with her mam at the weekend she had said that on her stories. Lads where in gods name does the money come from a single parent and she spend the bones of 200 euro between last night and today. I couldn't justify it like.
😂😂😂😂 Maybe she has a sugar daddy or Only Fans acc 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely not some broke hoe, maybe she’s got a trust fund😂😂 maybe mammy buys her everything

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
See herself and I'm not calling her super mom because she is far from super mom. Are bff's again🙄

Reactions: 9
She'll be on with Neil now tomorrow talking about online bullies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is rolling in the money, 2 revive actives last night.. €90 on shite cause she’s a hungover rundown mess after the weekend, clothes for ER, clothes for herself and a stove in Woodies in the space of 24 hours.. what am I doing wrong 😑 couldn’t afford half the shite she buys
I work as do all my family . We have good jobs but she seems to have mountains of surplus cash to waste. She doesn’t even budget on groceries. It’s very odd.

Reactions: 10
Why did she not just buy a big fire guard like for €30 maybe but not buys one of them heaters that eat electricity and paid like what €100or so as she said she got a few € off it as it was a display
Yes was thinking the same, wait until she gets the electricity bill 💸 she’ll be pooorple 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.