Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her stories from yesterday she has an awful mouth on her, A sailors mouth my grandmother called it. How do brands be bothered with people like her.
Absolute gutter mouth it’s disgusting!

Reactions: 10
Anyone know what a pop socket watch is, I would ask Julie to explain but that would probably confuse me more.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what a pop socket watch is, I would ask Julie to explain but that would probably confuse me more.
She’s really playing the fool acting the fool and yes she is a fool!! 60,000 followers my Jesus how ??

Reactions: 5
We need the same for my little lad, and ASD assessments for the other two. We went private for an ASD assessment last year. It just feels like constant trying to catch up, you find out one thing and then need to fight for the next. We’ve only had DCA for a short while but every single month that money has been spent on our child, not on doing up the house or treats for us. It hasn’t even been spent on treats for him, but essentials that he needs like a peanut ball, probably hundreds of chewees at this stage, speech and language resources and loads of visual resources that we need to get through the day. Every single thing adds up. I definitely don’t agree with people getting it if they don’t need it, it makes a mockery of those of us who need it. We’ll be looking into a buggy in the new year for our boy, he’s getting too big for the Phil and teds, I would never have imagined before we started this journey how much those buggy’s cost and the DCA doesn’t make a dent in it. Thinking of you, all of these extra needs takes their toll physically, mentally and emotionally. ❤
As your not in receipt of DCA to long I hope it's okay to write this here its just I was only informed from his intervention team that your entitled to apply for the carers support grant for 2019 and 2018 how i know this is because i got the letter today to say I've been awarded it i know private assessment near costs twice as much but hopefully it will help somewhat towards costs ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As your not in receipt of DCA to long I hope it's okay to write this here its just I was only informed from his intervention team that your entitled to apply for the carers support grant for 2019 and 2018 how i know this is because i got the letter today to say I've been awarded it i know private assessment near costs twice as much but hopefully it will help somewhat towards costs ❤❤❤
oh wow thanks for that, I got it for this year but didn’t know I could apply for previous years. I’ll look into that tomorrow, it would go some way to sorting out assessments. Thanks again xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
oh wow thanks for that, I got it for this year but didn’t know I could apply for previous years. I’ll look into that tomorrow, it would go some way to sorting out assessments. Thanks again xx
I tried messaging it privately but I didn't know how to theres not much filling out you just write on the form refer to DCA reports and on the top of the form write 2018 and 2019Just email them and they'll send the forms out to you within two days and you'll hear back in 2weeks I hope this helps you . Your very welcome xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pop socket watch is really making me laugh. On another note....Why does she get that payment?

Reactions: 1
It’s no wonder ER is going around with “duck it” every second word out of her mouth.. she even says it the exact same way as Julie! She’s explaining herself like she was a big spoilt child going in for the section.. I changed my mind let me go home.. hardly ya fuckin thick..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More like 8-6 isn’t it who’s a liar now!!
Are ALL those hours free??? this country is a joke, government need to tighten up. It’s sickening, I’d love to know how much these floggers are earning or declaring !!!!!

Reactions: 3
Her latest post, talk about desperation - I doubt anyone is going to be honest and risk getting blocked🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kids eating jellies and it not even 9 and she just stood there and films it 🤣😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.