Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve listened to her two or three times. She’s actually so dense 😂 Her, Julie and supermom are all very intellectually challenged, aren’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she not just buy a big fire guard like for €30 maybe but not buys one of them heaters that eat electricity and paid like what €100or so as she said she got a few € off it as it was a display
Because shes waaaaaaay too lazy to organise coal, sticks etc.... also the hassle of cleaning it out, lighting it, and actually keeping it going is way beyond her! She would rather flick a switch and sit on her arse as usual.... Julie always takes the easy option, and lets face it, if she cant wash herself, which she dosnt often, she wont bother with an open fire😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Julie replied to a question last week saying her children are in pre school from 9 to 12. She forgot to mention their creche hours. For somebody who supposedly loves her children so much why is she kicking them out the door at 8 in the morning

Reactions: 11
Julie replied to a question last week saying her children are in pre school from 9 to 12. She forgot to mention their creche hours. For somebody who supposedly loves her children so much why is she kicking them out the door at 8 in the morning
Because Julie love Julie more

Reactions: 7
More like 8-6 isn’t it who’s a liar now!!

Reactions: 8
It’s the snowflake gets me every time 😂😂 she was on some come down I swear ❄❄❄
Even got a cold sore from it, shur she was in bed at 6:30 slupin down a Gatorade that mommy didn’t serve her, all congested too when she was chatting shi* about getting her vitamins, when she be getting that vitamin C elsewhere❄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her little friend chrissy a sweetness is gone against advertising standards.......advertising stage 1 formula as part of a prize 🙄 does any blogger actually follow the rules. Sick of them all
I reported the comp, doubt insta will do anything but to me its the same as giving away a pack of nurofen.

Reactions: 9
She loves playing the fool she does it very well!
Definitely 🤣 I have had that in three times twice in my right and once in my left and the only part you feel well you dont actually feel it you just feel pulling is because the muscle covers it and it takes a bit longer to remover my doctor would belt me with her stethoscope if I questioned her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely 🤣 I have had that in three times twice in my right and once in my left and the only part you feel well you dont actually feel it you just feel pulling is because the muscle covers it and it takes a bit longer to remover my doctor would belt me with her stethoscope if I questioned her 🤣🤣🤣
The poor Dr was probably thinking the duck happened to this witches brows? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not at all, I hate bringing it up because no one knows if she’s getting it or not, but just for people asking where the money is coming from I just wanted to put it out there! What she’s buying a fake fire for though I don’t know, it’ll have her heart broke paying the electricity bill!
Why didn't she get a fireguard that nearly e with smallies has..
I have had it three times too, twice in my left, once in my right. Only got it in my right arm because they couldn't remove find it when I was getting it removed, so I actually had one in each arm at one stage 😂 Had to go on a waiting list for it to be removed under Ultrasound in the hospital. Did not hurt any of the six times putting it in or removing it.

She'd make a story out of buying an apple. You'd have to wonder is any of it true or is she just amplifying every single thing that happens in her day. She looks even more like a "donkey" when she hasn't even thought the story through, injected with an antihistamine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why didn't she get a fireguard that nearly e with smallies has..

I have had it three times too, twice in my left, once in my right. Only got it in my right arm because they couldn't remove find it when I was getting it removed, so I actually had one in each arm at one stage 😂 Had to go on a waiting list for it to be removed under Ultrasound in the hospital. Did not hurt any of the six times putting it in or removing it.

She'd make a story out of buying an apple. You'd have to wonder is any of it true or is she just amplifying every single thing that happens in her day. She looks even more like a "donkey" when she hasn't even thought the story through, injected with an antihistamine!!
Thank god mine never slipped or moved 🙈 my last one was a nightmare so I do believe it was a nurse that was called into help because when one of mine was hard to remove the DR called the nurse in that was my last one and I swore never again not because it was sore just because theres more meat on a butchers apron then there is on me and I could feel it in my arm they just couldn't get it 🤣🤣 did they ever find your lost one?🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
DCA day yesterday and 100 spent on an electric fire. But if it heats the room would she not also need a guard in case they touch it or fall on it?

Reactions: 8
Even got a cold sore from it, shur she was in bed at 6:30 slupin down a Gatorade that mommy didn’t serve her, all congested too when she was chatting shi* about getting her vitamins, when she be getting that vitamin C elsewhere❄
Think we should all become private detectives noting passes us bar the nails and hair but not congested Julie needing vitamins for a come down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.