Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on cloud 9 now about the hair and nails, giving the impression, that everything, that is said about her is made up. She is getting more common and unlikeable by the day. Whatever that payment is the dca or whatever, she isn't get that. Of course she was on the bag at the weekend, she was having a massive come down the day after.

Reactions: 11
She is on cloud 9 now about the hair and nails, giving the impression, that everything, that is said about her is made up. She is getting more common and unlikeable by the day. Whatever that payment is the dca or whatever, she isn't get that. Of course she was on the bag at the weekend, she was having a massive come down the day after.
Its like the boy who cried wolf, when yer wan is telling the truth no one believes her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who did you report to? I reported to advertising standards......its against the law to promote stage 1 formula!
I was thinking that wasn’t allowed, as money back vouchers from Dunnes €10 off €50 aren’t accepted against stage 1 baby formula....

Reactions: 5
Why didn't she get a fireguard that nearly e with smallies has..

I have had it three times too, twice in my left, once in my right. Only got it in my right arm because they couldn't remove find it when I was getting it removed, so I actually had one in each arm at one stage 😂 Had to go on a waiting list for it to be removed under Ultrasound in the hospital. Did not hurt any of the six times putting it in or removing it.

She'd make a story out of buying an apple. You'd have to wonder is any of it true or is she just amplifying every single thing that happens in her day. She looks even more like a "donkey" when she hasn't even thought the story through, injected with an antihistamine!!
Yes! Im on my 4th now, and my 3rd was quite hard to remove, took over an hour, but in NO WAY, sore, or even uncomfortable at all.... Julie has to make EVERYTHING A HUGE DRAMA, she may seriously get a life

Reactions: 9
If she left the phone down she would be well able to change the light bulb, her lights are on but no ones home lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alucia you took the words out of my mouth why has everything got to be put on insta do she really think we are interested in her changeing a light bulb give me strength.

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe I wasted time watching someone change a lightbulb on insta. A new low for me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope she isn't getting it that's for extreme cases and kids with extra needs.
Absolutely. Those of us unlucky enough to have children who need this payment use it for genuine needs. I’d give it back in a minute not to have to watch my child suffer and endure the difficulties they do and now I’ve to go through the whole process again with 2 more children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alucia you took the words out of my mouth why has everything got to be put on insta do she really think we are interested in her changeing a light bulb give me strength.
Things are very bad if the only content you have is changing a bulb which obviously would be hard to do if you're pointing your phone at the bulb as you're changing it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely. Those of us unlucky enough to have children who need this payment use it for genuine needs. I’d give it back in a minute not to have to watch my child suffer and endure the difficulties they do and now I’ve to go through the whole process again with 2 more children.
I'm saving mine atm for his private adhd diagnosis but not nearly enough yet its hard to save let me tell you I need a new special needs buggy but thank god my parents are getting it for xmas for me otherwise the assessment will be delayed until late next year x

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm saving mine atm for his private adhd diagnosis but not nearly enough yet its hard to save let me tell you I need a new special needs buggy but thank god my parents are getting it for xmas for me otherwise the assessment will be delayed until late next year x
We need the same for my little lad, and ASD assessments for the other two. We went private for an ASD assessment last year. It just feels like constant trying to catch up, you find out one thing and then need to fight for the next. We’ve only had DCA for a short while but every single month that money has been spent on our child, not on doing up the house or treats for us. It hasn’t even been spent on treats for him, but essentials that he needs like a peanut ball, probably hundreds of chewees at this stage, speech and language resources and loads of visual resources that we need to get through the day. Every single thing adds up. I definitely don’t agree with people getting it if they don’t need it, it makes a mockery of those of us who need it. We’ll be looking into a buggy in the new year for our boy, he’s getting too big for the Phil and teds, I would never have imagined before we started this journey how much those buggy’s cost and the DCA doesn’t make a dent in it. Thinking of you, all of these extra needs takes their toll physically, mentally and emotionally. ❤

• Heart
Another day of riveting content from Julie. Changing a light bulb on insta, what in the world will tomorrow bring, changing a toilet roll, opening the fridge?! I cant wait to see :rolleyes: And surely she could have made #gifted smaller, it was actually still visible.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched her stories from yesterday she has an awful mouth on her, A sailors mouth my grandmother called it. How do brands be bothered with people like her.

Reactions: 12
We need the same for my little lad, and ASD assessments for the other two. We went private for an ASD assessment last year. It just feels like constant trying to catch up, you find out one thing and then need to fight for the next. We’ve only had DCA for a short while but every single month that money has been spent on our child, not on doing up the house or treats for us. It hasn’t even been spent on treats for him, but essentials that he needs like a peanut ball, probably hundreds of chewees at this stage, speech and language resources and loads of visual resources that we need to get through the day. Every single thing adds up. I definitely don’t agree with people getting it if they don’t need it, it makes a mockery of those of us who need it. We’ll be looking into a buggy in the new year for our boy, he’s getting too big for the Phil and teds, I would never have imagined before we started this journey how much those buggy’s cost and the DCA doesn’t make a dent in it. Thinking of you, all of these extra needs takes their toll physically, mentally and emotionally. ❤
I'm using a sturdy silver cross one atm he is 3 but built like a tank so he is growing out of it every few months I've to get one so thankfully mammas and papas has good deals on them atm . Ohhh I'm the same it's not been that long for me either. If you dont pay privately you'll be waiting years for assessments atm I'm in touch with people from the royal Victoria in belfast and their more helpful then the centres here in the north east. His OT came into preskool to see him today after 20 months of waiting all I done was cry it's hard going. You've got this wee are their voice. Hope yous are all doing okay and remember no two days are the same ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.