Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about every day , she has a new outfit on. Even some days she changes her outfit in one day! It’s always something new that I haven’t seen before. The new north face hoody today. I’m a single Mam and I don’t have that money for a new outfit every day! And everything is gifted. She’s living the life. Slowly but surely distancing herself from the regular underdog Mam that she used to compare herself to.

Reactions: 6
Something funny with that family and money. Maybe more along the lines of an inheritance the mother got it something 🤷‍♀️ The dole isn’t finding all that.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s after getting a back payment of maintenance or something. And the likes of her wouldn’t think to put some away for a rainy day or kids future, as she’d say herself AHHHH NAAAHHHH. Better spent on tat. That’s a pure guess but I cannot see where the money is comin from otherwise.

Reactions: 4
They're all spending like there's no tomorrow. Every single one of them

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s after getting a back payment of maintenance or something. And the likes of her wouldn’t think to put some away for a rainy day or kids future, as she’d say herself AHHHH NAAAHHHH. Better spent on tat. That’s a pure guess but I cannot see where the money is comin from otherwise.
Everything is gifted so her money is probably her own every wk

Reactions: 3
It was mentioned before, today is DCA day. IF she receives it she would have gotten 309 euro this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
100% she was practically shoving them into the camera.
TBH the people following her are on her laughing at her! She’s a complete idiot and a liar. She badly needs to learn how to speak properly because you couldn’t listen to her.

Reactions: 7
Hate to bring this up again I'm not saying she is on it but DCA was in today it could explain the fake fire

It was mentioned before, today is DCA day. IF she receives it she would have gotten 309 euro this morning.
That's what I was thinking myself when I mentioned it there. Didn't see your DCA comment sorry lol

Reactions: 7
Hate to bring this up again I'm not saying she is on it but DCA was in today it could explain the fake fire

That's what I was thinking myself when I mentioned it there. Didn't see your DCA comment sorry lol
Not at all, I hate bringing it up because no one knows if she’s getting it or not, but just for people asking where the money is coming from I just wanted to put it out there! What she’s buying a fake fire for though I don’t know, it’ll have her heart broke paying the electricity bill!

I really hope she isn't getting it that's for extreme cases and kids with extra needs.

Not at all, I hate bringing it up because no one knows if she’s getting it or not, but just for people asking where the money is coming from I just wanted to put it out there! What she’s buying a fake fire for though I don’t know, it’ll have her heart broke paying the electricity bill!
Sure she pays for nothing else. Free delivery of ready meals in a pot today, juices yesterday, but I shite Thursday and the jellies that’s her week sorted!

Reactions: 2
I’m so annoyed someone wrote in to that page saying that Julie got her hair and nails done, only because when I watched her stories last night I knew straight away.... she is after painting her nails, washing and straightening her hair and putting on a filter in the hopes that people will say that, she couldn’t show off her hands enough in the stories, it was SO OBVIOUS she wanted attention drawn to her nails. I knew to look at them they weren’t properly done but that she would take off filter, maybe mess them up a bit today and come on to tell everyone not to believe a word on tattle using this as a prime example to discredit all the truth that’s spilled about her. Now I’m off to set up my own psychic hotline because I’m convinced I’m gifted after how accurately I predicted that move!!!!!! 😂
It was a great way to deflect from the fact that the wans were obviously over at the weekend for a binge of 🍷 🍺 🍸 & ❄

Reactions: 12
Her little friend chrissy a sweetness is gone against advertising standards.......advertising stage 1 formula as part of a prize 🙄 does any blogger actually follow the rules. Sick of them all

• Wow
Her little friend chrissy a sweetness is gone against advertising standards.......advertising stage 1 formula as part of a prize 🙄 does any blogger actually follow the rules. Sick of them all
That one can’t even string a sentence together! Drive you insane the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.