Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus Christ her chin actually looks really painful. Wearing make up ain't going to help it. If anything it looks like its getting worse. That make up she advertised etc is probably the cause of that fungal infection

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I imagine it's that cheap make up she is promoting. I tried it before and I had a really bad reaction which happened over time. I stopped using it but it took me so long and many trips to doctor to get it sorted. I couldn't really afford a dermatologist at the time.
It looks bad, hope she gets it sorted.

Reactions: 4
Yip its more likely from cheap make up or actually it could be stress related . Its only since her dad died her skin is gone bad is it.

9 out of 10 times fathers get away scot free! They duck off and do as they like but people will still happily shame the mother if she dares have a night or two to herself! I haven’t seen anyone on this thread give out about the fact that he moved to the other side of the world and hasn’t seen his children in god knows how long yet they’ll happily tear Julie to pieces.
My sons father lives within our 5KM yet hasn’t seen him in over a year, doesn’t ask how he is etc. It’s tit but I get on with it, it’s hard, but at the same time it doesn’t excuse the majority of Julies behaviour, there’s plenty others in that position and have it a lot harder then Julie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So people think it’s awful but still think Julie is the worst in the world for having some help with the twins?

are you actually for real? Listen to yourself, you’ve obviously never had this happen to you. Why should the parent have to “accept it and move on. Your attitude to this is actually scary
Whats the alternative if you don't move on on, staying stuck, feeling anger and resentment and being bitter because of the situation you find yourself in ? Life is way to short for that shite, move on, make a life for yourself and your children and get on with it. The parent who left is the one at a loss here. Believe it or not women are able to survive as a one parent family, we just have to do that bit extra.
Your post comes across as draconian and primitive.

You also have no idea of my life so please don't assume.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Whats the alternative if you don't move on on, staying stuck, feeling anger and resentment and being bitter because of the situation you find yourself in ? Life is way to short for that shite, move on, make a life for yourself and your children and get on with it. The parent who left is the one at a loss here. Believe it or not women are able to survive as a one parent family, we just have to do that bit extra.

isnt that exactly what Julie is doing? But people here slating her when she moves on and actually has a life for herself 😂

Reactions: 1
Yip its more likely from cheap make up or actually it could be stress related . Its only since her dad died her skin is gone bad is it.
think in her stories she said she’s had bad skin for a year or so? Probably Around the time of oh my glam came on the scene.

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep saying the dermatologist said “Julie this” “Julie that” 🙄 keeps mentioning her name 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep saying the dermatologist said “Julie this” “Julie that” 🙄 keeps mentioning her name 🙄
Obviously got a free consultation. Or maybe the cheap brands she’s promoting paid for her to go!!

So she went to a dermatologist and it just happens to be dermatitis?! It’s clearly bad acne From not washing your face 😳 Also, did she mention what clinic she went to? She usually tells us every detail..

I say that cost her a fee €€ to see one and so good she got to see one so quick

So she went to a dermatologist and it just happens to be dermatitis?! It’s clearly bad acne From not washing your face 😳 Also, did she mention what clinic she went to? She usually tells us every detail..
I stand corrected!! 🤣

My sons father lives within our 5KM yet hasn’t seen him in over a year, doesn’t ask how he is etc. It’s tit but I get on with it, it’s hard, but at the same time it doesn’t excuse the majority of Julies behaviour, there’s plenty others in that position and have it a lot harder then Julie
I wasn’t using that as any excuse for her behavior. My point was actually disgust at people on here gleefully posting about how he was living his life with his new woman and saying how pissed Julie would be at it but the min there’s a hint of her with a fella it was all negative about her.
People either tried to deflect or make excuses for him leaving.
I’m in the same boat as yourself and I definitely wouldn’t be happy being slated for seeing someone but the invisible dad could only be celebrated for the same thing. That was the only point I tried to make but others seem more focused on slating her only and making excuses for a deadbeat!

Be booting Timmy Tinder back out the door more like 🤣🤣🤣 Plus she never washes her face so is it any wonder she’s an infection.
I take that medication quite regular for a sinus infection, most antibiotics treat everything

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.