Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See how close Julie's eyebrows are to her actual eye sockets in those christening photos. They're up in her hairline now from the botox! Some difference

Reactions: 9
Was just about to come on and say my big fat gypsy christening. How tacky to be getting locked drunk at your kids christening. The hair, the make up, the clothes- they look like an ep of my big fat gypsy wedding from about 12 years ago

Reactions: 16
Snickers is just the brand, an expensive one at that which is great when your husbands a dope and cuts his brand new one with an angle grinder. I hate work pants because they're a prick to wash.
My OH wears them as well for work I picked up few pairs from lidl & he says there grand they do the job there a pants his says.. saves a fortune.

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t been on in three hours and the twins are supposedly in bed since 6:30 does she think we’re all fukn eejits?? Mammy has them again so Julie can get some 🍆
She’ll be raw again in the morning 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She hasn’t been on in three hours and the twins are supposedly in bed since 6:30 does she think we’re all fukn eejits?? Mammy has them again so Julie can get some 🍆
I was coming on to say that something is fishy about the whole ‘the twins are up in bed on their iPads’!!! Like I know if it was my kids there’s no way they would even stay up there on their own!! I dunno it just doesn’t sit right and it feels like she’s coming on earlier and earlier every evening it was hardly 6pm the other night and they were apparently banished to their rooms 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 9
The kids were gone to grannies and she was cooking her special steamed frozen veg and baby potatoes for the fella 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"They could be wrecked after their first week back in school"... Have we moved forward a few years in time 😂😂😂

Poor children, on the off chance that they are banished to their beds for the night and not in their nannys, I hope they're not hungry 😔

Reactions: 5
I say with a new relationship she will be farming them out to her mother constantly!

You would hope if they arent together too long thst she hasnt introduced him to the kids yet.

Not just her chin either🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
My OH wears them as well for work I picked up few pairs from lidl & he says there grand they do the job there a pants his says.. saves a fortune.
Oh hes tried them all, he only likes dewalt (to match his tools im convinced) and snickers. Awkward yolk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.