Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to him, snickers are definitely the best quality out of all the pants that ever came through this door
They are, the plaster and everything else actually comes off them and not in the washer. Still hate them though 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don't get the work pants attraction ...just makes me think of aul lads with builders bum 🙅‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's very chaotic lately on her stories. She's painful to watch. I also don't understand why she shares so much info about the kids. Parental shaming is tit but when you share that much you invite people to judge and the early to bed/no real dinner was a bit much to be sharing with 60k people.

Reactions: 12
She's very chaotic lately on her stories. She's painful to watch. I also don't understand why she shares so much info about the kids. Parental shaming is tit but when you share that much you invite people to judge and the early to bed/no real dinner was a bit much to be sharing with 60k people.
This wan thinks she deserves a medal just for being a "hard-working single mom of twins"

Reactions: 4
You know when Julíés lying? She can’t look straight at the phone and she keeps rolling and batting her eyes! School run my arse, Mammys coming down for lunch and dropping back the kids...

Reactions: 15
Early new thread suggestion.

Julie either comes on stories and lies or cries.

Reactions: 8
Just got a look at her . Jesus she's glam hair & make up done... she's definitely trying impress

Reactions: 2
Jesus what is that TikToc about!!
Would she ever dump those empty wine bottles on the wall, they really irk me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow , is the twins dad single again?! Just been lookin at what I thought was his gf but appears to be another fella with her now, could be her brother or something but she deleted the profiler of her with him. 🤔

Reactions: 1
Oh wow , is the twins dad single again?! Just been lookin at what I thought was his gf but appears to be another fella with her now, could be her brother or something but she deleted the profiler of her with him. 🤔
Mad how he didn’t get slated for having a GF, he doesn’t just dump the kids one or two nights a week, he left them and went away living his best life with no responsibility. Whatever about Julie and I’ve gave out about things she’s done plenty of times but I can’t believe a group of women thought it was great he had a new GF and he was having a ball🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes exactly. No matter what has happened the bottom line is he has 2 kids over the other side of the world. Regardless of maintenance etc , that doesn’t beat a proper relationship with their dad. Maybe it’s not all Julie so!

Reactions: 14
Yes exactly. No matter what has happened the bottom line is he has 2 kids over the other side of the world. Regardless of maintenance etc , that doesn’t beat a proper relationship with their dad. Maybe it’s not all Julie so!
Totally agree no amount of maintenance makes up for not being there. Those comments really pissed me off, it’s those kids who will suffer that when there older. Even when he was in Ireland and the twins were sick with e-coli he didn’t bother coming down to help out.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.