Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine it's that cheap make up she is promoting. I tried it before and I had a really bad reaction which happened over time. I stopped using it but it took me so long and many trips to doctor to get it sorted. I couldn't really afford a dermatologist at the time.
It looks bad, hope she gets it sorted.

Not many people can afford to go straight to a dermatologist.
Most GP's are the first line to look at these issues

Reactions: 5
Winds me up. Its like they are such good friends.
I always find when people are telling a story about themselves and another person and when they keep mentioning the person refers to their name constantly, they are grossly exaggerating what they are telling you🙄 Sarah Burke does this...

Reactions: 16
Be booting Timmy Tinder back out the door more like 🤣🤣🤣 Plus she never washes her face so is it any wonder she’s an infection.

That medication is also used to treat some auto immune skin issues.

I hope the dermatologist educated her on the need for good face hygiene practices.

And against that oh my shite crap

Reactions: 1
When ya setting up her rave thread 😬
Go back over every thread Iv being here a long time and have done plenty of giving out but you’ll never see me praise a deadbeat and then slate a mother for the same thing. This thread has lost a lot of posters and now I see why!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Go back over every thread Iv being here a long time and have done plenty of giving out but you’ll never see me praise a deadbeat and then slate a mother for the same thing. This thread has lost a lot of posters and now I see why!
I agree. Anyone that is gloating that he has a pretty girlfriend is a bit tapped... he doesn’t have to be in a relationship with Julie but he can be in the same country as his children for god sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree. Anyone that is gloating that he has a pretty girlfriend is a bit tapped... he doesn’t have to be in a relationship with Julie but he can be in the same country as his children for god sake!
Excatly and that’s the only point i tried to make but it’s seems have gone way over some peoples heads🙄

Reactions: 7
Excatly and that’s the only point i tried to make but it’s seems have gone way over some peoples heads🙄
If you are any good of a father you would be in the same country as your kids, fighting nail and tooth to see them! End of! Anyone making excuses for someone that abandons their kids are the problem! He doesn’t HAVE to work in Australia... it’s not 1947

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always find when people are telling a story about themselves and another person and when they keep mentioning the person refers to their name constantly, they are grossly exaggerating what they are telling you🙄 Sarah Burke does this...
What actually happened was she went in, he askwd how long she had it and told her what it was. Here is a script, that will do the job!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you are any good of a father you would be in the same country as your kids, fighting nail and tooth to see them! End of! Anyone making excuses for someone that abandons their kids are the problem! He doesn’t HAVE to work in Australia... it’s not 1947
The whole family abandoned the twins too, there's more to the story, has to be.

Reactions: 2
I don’t doubt that! Julie is a bit of a spoofer and a fool at times but she’s the only parent in the twins life and she is doing a good job as far as I can see. It’s good she has a bit of help too I wouldn’t begrudge anyone a bit of help with 3 year old twins 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
According to who?? Julie?? I wouldn't believe the Lord's prayer from her tbh
This is it 100%, no one on here knows what the truth is. It was stated the family are seeing them at weekends. Id say Julie is loving it that we care so much :LOL:

I don’t doubt that! Julie is a bit of a spoofer and a fool at times but she’s the only parent in the twins life and she is doing a good job as far as I can see. It’s good she has a bit of help too I wouldn’t begrudge anyone a bit of help with 3 year old twins 🙈
People dont begrudge her as far as i see, just Julie makes out she's not help and that annoys people.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Of course there’s plenty we don’t know but is there ever an acceptable reason why one parent ups and moves to the other side of world, unless he was a danger (which I dont believe he was) I would find it very hard to find any excuse acceptable enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is it 100%, no one on here knows what the truth is. It was stated the family are seeing them at weekends. Id say Julie is loving it that we care so much :LOL:

People dont begrudge her as far as i see, just Julie makes out she's not help and that annoys people.

I don't begrudge her help, tbh I don't think she's capable of parenting them independently.

It's the fact that she constantly states she has no help, just because she hasn't got a live in partner, that irks me.
She has more help between creche and her mam and brother than many two parent families and gets salty when that's pointed out to her

Reactions: 11
Of course there’s plenty we don’t know but is there ever an acceptable reason why one parent ups and moves to the other side of world, unless he was a danger (which I dont believe he was) I would find it very hard to find any excuse acceptable enough.
How do men in each town and county of Ireland do the same thing, the ex is just one of many.

How do men in each town and county of Ireland do the same thing, the ex is just one of many.
I know that but my initial thing was he was being praised on here out living his best life with his new girlfriend. So yeah men and some women up and leave happens far too much but ok and now as women we will say how great it is he has a prettier GF than his ex and then slate her for having a fella(we think) that was my issue. You can have your own opinion that’s grand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know that but my initial thing was he was being praised on here out living his best life with his new girlfriend. So yeah men and some women up and leave happens far too much but ok and now as women we will say how great it is he has a prettier GF then his ex and then slate her for having a fella(we think) that was my issue. You can have your own opinion that’s grand.
Yes! That’s the tit that doesn’t sit well with me.. the people here saying how pretty his new girlfriend is and the people threatening to call tusla on the woman 🙄

Reactions: 5
I know that but my initial thing was he was being praised on here out living his best life with his new girlfriend. So yeah men and some women up and leave happens far too much but ok and now as women we will say how great it is he has a prettier GF then his ex and then slate her for having a fella(we think) that was my issue. You can have your own opinion that’s grand.
I didnt notice people slating her for allegedly having a new fella, i just seen people having the craic.

Yes! That’s the tit that doesn’t sit well with me.. the people here saying how pretty his new girlfriend is and the people threatening to call tusla on the woman 🙄
They did the same with Sarah Burkes ex, they said his new girlfriend was nicer too.

Can we move on with the constant comments about the ex 🙄🙄 He’s moved on, she’s moved on with Timmy and she won’t discuss it online so end of. Two sides to every story so no point in making assumptions. She’s clearly not struggling & has enough money to support herself and her children and a roof over her head so move on and get over it. No one knows any details of custody or maintenance so change the record 🙄

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.