Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad how he didn’t get slated for having a GF, he doesn’t just dump the kids one or two nights a week, he left them and went away living his best life with no responsibility. Whatever about Julie and I’ve gave out about things she’s done plenty of times but I can’t believe a group of women thought it was great he had a new GF and he was having a ball🙄
9 out of 10 times fathers get away scot free! They duck off and do as they like but people will still happily shame the mother if she dares have a night or two to herself! I haven’t seen anyone on this thread give out about the fact that he moved to the other side of the world and hasn’t seen his children in god knows how long yet they’ll happily tear Julie to pieces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
9 out of 10 times fathers get away scot free! They duck off and do as they like but people will still happily shame the mother if she dares have a night or two to herself! I haven’t seen anyone on this thread give out about the fact that he moved to the other side of the world and hasn’t seen his children in god knows how long yet they’ll happily test Julie to pieces over anything!
Excatly, It’s actually upsetting seeing women and mothers nearly celebrating the fact he had a new GF and was living the life. If he was my son or brother I’d disown him. And I don’t care what went down between him and Julie, be a parent and actively parent your kids.

Reactions: 17
Excatly, It’s actually upsetting seeing women and mothers nearly celebrating the fact he had a new GF and was living the life. If he was my son or brother I’d disown him. And I don’t care what went down between him and Julie, be a parent and actively parent your kids.
Totally agree. So what if Julie has help with the twins, she didn’t make them on her own yet their father legged it to Australia and she’s been left on her own to look after them. I’m sure she didn’t plan it this way. And from what I can see her mother is happy to take them as they probably bring some joy to a house that would otherwise be empty considering she just lost her husband of 33 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally agree. So what if Julie has help with the twins, she didn’t make them on her own yet their father legged it to Australia and she’s been left on her own to look after them. I’m sure she didn’t plan it this way. And from what I can see her mother is happy to take them as they probably bring some joy to a house that would otherwise be empty considering she just lost her husband of 33 years.
Yep, I’m actually happy for her that she’s meet someone & I hope things work out for her with that. I’m low key jealous😂

There has been posts upon posts about the twins dad fecking off to the other side of the world. Everyone said it was disgusting.
It went on and on, so much so it ended up getting boring and people agreed to move on from it. So that could be why there hasn't been many recent posts about him.
Plenty of posts about how great it was that the dad had a new girlfriend and how she was so much prettier and the fact that they were living the life. Saying Julie would be pissed at it all, I’m sure she was I would be too.

Reactions: 6
One comment I want to make on the whole dad situation about the remarks he fucked off and just left 1. they met in Australia, were due to start a new life with the twins in Australia when there was a bother with the Visa causing this not to happen. How does anyone know that he mentioned he was only going to be back in Ireland temp and Julie knowing this? Their life was in Australia to begin with. All u get is tit from her mouth this all came from the girl who said she was homeless in her family home & then in emergency accommodation when she wasn’t because it came from her own mouth that her friend knew a landlord with a place for a short term lease! There are plenty of single mothers out there with no support from their children’s fathers and who also don’t have the support she has so she can give over with the poor me when she is only a part time parent herself! The twins are on ECCE scheme which is for 3hours not a full bleeping day

• Heart
Reactions: 22
C'mere girlies the ex isn't the first man and won't be the last man to leave his kids, is it that much of a big deal in 2021 that people are horrified when this happens ? It just means the parent rearing the children has to get on with it, accept it and move on, maybe they are all better off who knows !

He's living his life and getting on with it and she is doing the same..The only people getting worked up about it is Tattlers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One comment I want to make on the whole dad situation about the remarks he fucked off and just left 1. they met in Australia, were due to start a new life with the twins in Australia when there was a bother with the Visa causing this not to happen. How does anyone know that he mentioned he was only going to be back in Ireland temp and Julie knowing this? Their life was in Australia to begin with. All u get is tit from her mouth this all came from the girl who said she was homeless in her family home & then in emergency accommodation when she wasn’t because it came from her own mouth that her friend knew a landlord with a place for a short term lease! There are plenty of single mothers out there with no support from their children’s fathers and who also don’t have the support she has so she can give over with the poor me when she is only a part time parent herself! The twins are on ECCE scheme which is for 3hours not a full bleeping day
I might have a bit of understanding if he was Australian but he’s Irish. When you have kids tit happens, life changes and you have to adapt and adjust accordingly. His children live in Ireland HE chose to go back and live in Australia that says it all to me. Your children are supposed to be your number one priority.
We all have plans but they don’t all work out for different reasons

C'mere girlies the ex isn't the first man and won't be the last man to leave his kids, is it that much of a big deal in 2021 that people are horrified when this happens ? It just means the parent rearing the children has to get on with it, accept it and move on, maybe they are all better off who knows !

He's living his life and getting on with it and she is doing the same..The only people getting worked up about it is Tattlers 🤣🤣🤣
Well it was tattlers who brought him up and his new GF. And your 100% right plenty of single mams here but it was the hypocrisy of it all for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Very well said to all posters that are bringing up the fact the twins’ dad just up and left. Regardless of the fact they started their lives in Australia... things happen, life happens. If he’s doing a job over there he couldn’t possibly do over this side of the world I would have some sympathy. Other than that nah... GONE (to paraphrase Julie)
It takes a village. It really does. There are twins in my family and one goes one way the other goes the other way, they are such hard work. To the people who are slagging her off for being on social welfare, what would you rather? She go into a mother and baby home? That’s how Ireland used to “deal” with unmarried mothers. Would you prefer that she was tucked away on a mountain where you didnt have to see her rubbing it in your face? I find it absolutely heartbreaking reading the comments about her sometimes because I was once on social welfare bringing up my child. It’s absolute no life to live, for a reason. No one could live like that long term. Something a woman at the school (a recently divorced woman at the time) said to me always stuck with me. She said nobody plans this life, sometimes life happens. I didn’t plan to become a single Mam. I’d worked since I was 15. I was with him since I was 19 and we night a house. A house I got nothing for. How secure are you in your relationships where you depend on a man, you may work, as I did, but could you afford to keep up the mortgage and buy him out too? I couldn’t. I lost my home and he moved a 25 year old in and they have kids now and my child is forgotten. Thank god for social welfare or what would we have done? Into a Magdalene Laundry? Is that what you’d prefer?

Ireland has such a shameful history with regards to women and their babies. I never knew it was woman perpetuating this narrative until it happened at my front door. It could happen to any one of you. Please, let’s change this! Why isn’t it the men walking away that are shamed? I just don’t get it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
There has been posts upon posts about the twins dad fecking off to the other side of the world. Everyone said it was disgusting.
It went on and on, so much so it ended up getting boring and people agreed to move on from it. So that could be why there hasn't been many recent posts about him.
So people think it’s awful but still think Julie is the worst in the world for having some help with the twins?

are you actually for real? Listen to yourself, you’ve obviously never had this happen to you. Why should the parent have to “accept it and move on. Your attitude to this is actually scary

Reactions: 11
I might have a bit of understanding if he was Australian but he’s Irish. When you have kids tit happens, life changes and you have to adapt and adjust accordingly. His children live in Ireland HE chose to go back and live in Australia that says it all to me. Your children are supposed to be your number one priority.
We all have plans but they don’t all work out for different reasons
Very well said to all posters that are bringing up the fact the twins’ dad just up and left. Regardless of the fact they started their lives in Australia... things happen, life happens. If he’s doing a job over there he couldn’t possibly do over this side of the world I would have some sympathy. Other than that nah... GONE (to paraphrase Julie)
It takes a village. It really does. There are twins in my family and one goes one way the other goes the other way, they are such hard work. To the people who are slagging her off for being on social welfare, what would you rather? She go into a mother and baby home? That’s how Ireland used to “deal” with unmarried mothers. Would you prefer that she was tucked away on a mountain where you didnt have to see her rubbing it in your face? I find it absolutely heartbreaking reading the comments about her sometimes because I was once on social welfare bringing up my child. It’s absolute no life to live, for a reason. No one could live like that long term. Something a woman at the school (a recently divorced woman at the time) said to me always stuck with me. She said nobody plans this life, sometimes life happens. I didn’t plan to become a single Mam. I’d worked since I was 15. I was with him since I was 19 and we night a house. A house I got nothing for. How secure are you in your relationships where you depend on a man, you may work, as I did, but could you afford to keep up the mortgage and buy him out too? I couldn’t. I lost my home and he moved a 25 year old in and they have kids now and my child is forgotten. Thank god for social welfare or what would we have done? Into a Magdalene Laundry? Is that what you’d prefer?

Ireland has such a shameful history with regards to women and their babies. I never knew it was woman perpetuating this narrative until it happened at my front door. It could happen to any one of you. Please, let’s change this! Why isn’t it the men walking away that are shamed? I just don’t get it.
No disrespect but when you were in trouble and needed SW, did you go on multiple foreign and irish holidays? Were you out drinking most weekends? Were you buying play houses and all the other bits she has bought. This is what gets to people and as regards the ex, none of us know what goes on, what if he's a guy needs to be busy for his mental health and work wasn't here. None of us know what went on and its a strange set up as his family have disowned twins from what Julie says but lately its been said the twins have seen their aunt as photos on her page. Who knows what's the truth, we all know Julie can hide stuff and share in equal measures.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So people think it’s awful but still think Julie is the worst in the world for having some help with the twins?

are you actually for real? Listen to yourself, you’ve obviously never had this happen to you. Why should the parent have to “accept it and move on. Your attitude to this is actually scary
Hate that people normalize it. More people need to rear their sons knowing they’ve only got one option and that’s to rear the babies they’ve made and to rear their daughters to accept nothing less than their worth.
It’s grand telling a young child a bullshit story why daddy’s not around to keep them happy but when they get older and the realization hits, that’s when the child feels rejected, not good enough and abandoned. As a mam you feel that hurt for them and there’s nothing u can do about it. The only losers are the kids who were totally innocent in it all

No disrespect but when you were in trouble and needed SW, did you go on multiple foreign and irish holidays? Were you out drinking most weekends? Were you buying play houses and all the other bits she has bought. This is what gets to people and as regards the ex, none of us know what goes on, what if he's a guy needs to be busy for his mental health and work wasn't here. None of us know what went on and its a strange set up as his family have disowned twins from what Julie says but lately its been said the twins have seen their aunt as photos on her page. Who knows what's the truth, we all know Julie can hide stuff and share in equal measures.
There is no excuse and we don’t need to know all the details, we know the twins live in cork and he lives in oz. What about his kids mental and emotional health? What happens if one of them take ill? Plenty of parents struggle with mental health majority still look after their kids they don’t move half way around the world. At the end of the day he’s a grown man and he made a decision, should be no excuses made for that. If it was a mother who upped and left there’d be uproar.
I would never ever leave my kids to live in an other country

To add maybe Julie struggles mentally and needs the extra help y judge her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He moved to Oz, Julie has got over it people here need to deal with it, i know kids who's fathers live 5 minutes away and dont see them, tit happens.
Don’t make excuses for him then. My original point was why is people on here judging her so harshly but will have no problem making excuses for him and lapping it up when he was posting his girlfriend on Facebook.

How come men have only option and women have two options when it comes to pregnancy?
I said it before... Julie knew what she was doing but it backfired!
Well they were together before during and after the twins were born, I’m sure if he wanted her to get rid and she didn’t it would have ended there. But again my point was the difference in people here judging the both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hate that people normalize it. More people need to rear their sons knowing they’ve only got one option and that’s to rear the babies they’ve made and to rear their daughters to accept nothing less than their worth.
It’s grand telling a young child a bullshit story why daddy’s not around to keep them happy but when they get older and the realization hits, that’s when the child feels rejected, not good enough and abandoned. As a mam you feel that hurt for them and there’s nothing u can do about it. The only losers are the kids who were totally innocent in it all

There is no excuse and we don’t need to know all the details, we know the twins live in cork and he lives in oz. What about his kids mental and emotional health? What happens if one of them take ill? Plenty of parents struggle with mental health majority still look after their kids they don’t move half way around the world. At the end of the day he’s a grown man and he made a decision, should be no excuses made for that. If it was a mother who upped and left there’d be uproar.
I would never ever leave my kids to live in an other country

To add maybe Julie struggles mentally and needs the extra help y judge her?
It is accepted that a man may simply walk away from his children & people will excuse it but if a woman did the same she would be slated. I agree there is no excuse in the word for ignoring your children and putting yourself ahead of everything they need

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Its one thing leaving julie, relationships break down but leaving your kids and fecking off across the world and never contacting them again is another thing. Plenty of fathers work overseas but still make an effort for their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The father isn’t on insta so no need to discuss him. Julie is on insta and shares with 70,000 followers how she parents, sorry how she leaves her two kids off at day care / nursery whatever it is all day every day & she doesn’t work.
and when she gets them home they are patented by an iPad or tv.
It was a tattler who updated this thread with the fact he had meet someone. There was only good comments left about him and his better looking than Julie girlfriend. I did check, his facebooks private so I’m starting to think a lot of his family & friends are on here and that’s why this thread gets so bad. 99% of time he’s mentioned on here is because a tattler has brought him up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I'm sorry now but comparing Julie's situation to Irelands shameful past re: single mothers is a bit off centre. I get the point you were making but I think you lost the meaning behind it when you asked would people have preferred if she ended up in a Magdelene Laundry considering they are no longer in operation, that was never going to happen.

I have commented on Julie's situation with her ex and her bad mouthing him to 70,000 followers. My stance has been and always will be slate him in private and not for his sake but for the sake of her kids. They will learn when they are older what happened and will no doubt make up their own minds on him. I have also said that she needs to move on from the breakdown of the relationship and let go of her resentment again not for his sake but for her own so she can move on with her life.

I have to say though recently the serious clutching of pearls that goes on on this thread sometimes is laughable.Again like I said previously it feeds into the narrative that the instahuns use that we are all trolls with nothing better to do and all in need of the ride . Not one of us on here knows whether she is or isn't sleeping with someone and so what if she is that's her business. Personally , I think it would be in her own best interests to keep her mouth shut sometimes and share less of her personal life

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I would love to know is when or how did she meet a fella. Where in a pandemic like??? We can't see our parents friends etc so how...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I would love to know is when or how did she meet a fella. Where in a pandemic like??? We can't see our parents friends etc so how...
Pandemic? What's that?..no such thing in Julie's world.
And you can imagine the type she would be into would think the same..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.