Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! That’s the tit that doesn’t sit well with me.. the people here saying how pretty his new girlfriend is and the people threatening to call tusla on the woman 🙄
I didnt notice people slating her for allegedly having a new fella, i just seen people having the craic.
I hope lockdown this past year has got people abit miserable on here. But yeah loads has gone way too far on some things Julie does. This used to be lighthearted and a bit of Craic, we all loved when she called us the cattle from tattle😂 I do think she plays up to these threads says something and then comes on to read all the reactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe Julie has told us the full story regarding the ex etc. I do believe she’s twisted it. But I wouldn’t never ever begrudge her she has two twins to mind. I just wish she’d be honest

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe Julie has told us the full story regarding the ex etc. I do believe she’s twisted it. But I wouldn’t never ever begrudge her she has two twins to mind. I just wish she’d be honest
She used to be honest about how hard it was, and there wasn’t any making up stories or the amateur dramatics. That was the Julie that gained her original following, when she had to take erin off cow milk for a rash or something, and when she worked her ass off. She obviously loves her kids, and she seems to be a fairly decent parent, but it’s just the dishonesty and constant exaggerating that made me lose interest in her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Genuinely used to like following her 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She used to be honest about how hard it was, and there wasn’t any making up stories or the amateur dramatics. That was the Julie that gained her original following, when she had to take erin off cow milk for a rash or something, and when she worked her ass off. She obviously loves her kids, and she seems to be a fairly decent parent, but it’s just the dishonesty and constant exaggerating that made me lose interest in her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Genuinely used to like following her 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I liked her in the beginning too. Then she got so nasty

Reactions: 9
Pandemic? What's that?..no such thing in Julie's world.
And you can imagine the type she would be into would think the same..
Lads you can meet people on tinder, I've gone for coffee with a few lads I've met on tinder who have been in my 5km

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t it be great if Julie put in as much time and effort into maybe reading to her children than doing stupid tic toks! Just an idea

Reactions: 11
Lads you can meet people on tinder, I've gone for coffee with a few lads I've met on tinder who have been in my 5km
My friends have also met a few timmys too within or 5k my towns that small its less then 5k but I couldn't tit on my own doorstep 🤣🤣 its slim pickings where I live 😂 Netflix will suffice for me for the time been 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok but you're not supposed to have other people in your house when she clearly had last weekend... don't begrudge the girl meeting someone new, I'm happy for her but still... clearly flaunting the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Jesus if I could meet a decent man within 5km of my house I wouldn't need Tinder 😂😂
I was in a bubble with my sick parents so I wouldn't been able to meet up with a stranger I met online during a pandemic, but good on you

Reactions: 3
Jesus if I could meet a decent man within 5km of my house I wouldn't need Tinder 😂😂
I was in a bubble with my sick parents so I wouldn't been able to meet up with a stranger I met online during a pandemic, but good on you
Like You I’ve a very high risk child so I won’t break the guidelines, but I don’t know anyone personally who hasn’t broke them. I used to get really angry about but I give up now it’s being so long & it feels like there’s no end in sight with the duck ups over the vaccines 🙄 hopefully your parents get vaccinated soon & we get back to a bit of normality.

Like You I’ve a very high risk child so I won’t break the guidelines, but I don’t know anyone personally who hasn’t broke them. I used to get really angry about but I give up now it’s being so long & it feels like there’s no end in sight with the duck ups over the vaccines 🙄 hopefully your parents get vaccinated soon & we get back to a bit of normality.
Thanks. I'm a bit of a loner anyway so the lockdown suited me. But I wouldn't have minded the odd shift after a date in the last few months 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks. I'm a bit of a loner anyway so the lockdown suited me. But I wouldn't have minded the odd shift after a date in the last few months 😂😂
😂😂 same here and I’ve always been grand on my own but when winter hit I got really lonely 1st time in years 😳 delighted to see the bright nights back tho😂

• Heart
I just want to go back to my previous comment because I was not backing the ex up saying fair play etc I simply made a point that they were in Australia, he was still in Australia after the twins were born working etc. No1 knows why he choose to go back there, there’s plenty of deadbeats still in Ireland he ain’t the only one but this girl herself is a part time parent begrudge her a bit of help! her family and Creche seem to do a lot more than she does she don’t be coping after 2 hours with them! Motherhood is hard us mothers know that but this girl clearly takes the piss with things & the constant tit that comes out of her mouth & that is where she rubs up the wrong way with people! And I do agree people mentioning to report her do take it that bit far but this girl wanted to be in the limelight she choose thie some will love, like, hate & detest but this is all part of it! It’s the poor me card & her fake homelessness that annoys me & will make me respond. She ain’t the donkey she makes herself out to be at all

Reactions: 11
She has come on a few times showing bits n bobs of what she has baught ER. She pretended to get fionn a toy while shopping just so he would be quiet. Im shocked i really am. How could you be so cruel julie. The poor boy! Hes a sensitive soul my heart goes out to him. Watch out for the door bell id gladly go down and get that toy for him and drop it off for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ah
She has come on a few times showing bits n bobs of what she has baught ER. She pretended to get fionn a toy while shopping just so he would be quiet. Im shocked i really am. How could you be so cruel julie. The poor boy! Hes a sensitive soul my heart goes out to him. Watch out for the door bell id gladly go down and get that toy for him and drop it off for him.
poor Fionn - he’s such a dote. It’s a hard watch

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.