Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More stories this morning of her kids in their underwear. I really think that these bloggers are brain dead. They are so self obsessed that they dont think of their childrens safety or privacy.

As an aside it looked they are both still in pull ups. At 3.5 years old are they not a bit big for this? You would say something if it was 1 of them and maybe they wwre having accidents but both! I dont have kids myself so I dont know maybe this is normal but I have a little cousin not much older than them and she is definitely well out of that stage. It screams laziness on Julie's part.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.